User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I and anyone I know who have used GWP have had amazing results, I'm sorry to hear of the bad experiences.

The amount of people I know using their stuff is 50+

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sweet..
    I have some PCT, and a few other things I need to pick up.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    I and anyone I know who have used GWP have had amazing results, I'm sorry to hear of the bad experiences.

The amount of people I know using their stuff is 50+
    I've found them to be hit or miss personally. I'd never trust PCT to them.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Hey guys, there is going to be a research chem sponsor announcement on the 26th, with a few presale deals

Keep an eye for it. This sponsor isn't anyone you've used before!
    Sooooo.......it's the 26th!!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys, I was originally hesitant to bring an RC company on board, too many mixed reviews, poor results followed by great results, followed by poor results again, etc...

However, I know this source very personally, and I even know thier origin source. Everything they sell is extensively tested (this is not like the others, who 'test', I mean they actually test their batches). I would 100% vouch for this company, and as soon as the launch occurs, I can tell you with certainty that I will be purchasing all of my RC from them, without any hesitation.

I am so confident, that I am no longer going to bother with international pharmacies for items they carry.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Guys, I was originally hesitant to bring an RC company on board, too many mixed reviews, poor results followed by great results, followed by poor results again, etc...

However, I know this source very personally, and I even know thier origin source. Everything they sell is extensively tested (this is not like the others, who 'test', I mean they actually test their batches). I would 100% vouch for this company, and as soon as the launch occurs, I can tell you with certainty that I will be purchasing all of my RC from them, without any hesitation.

I am so confident, that I am no longer going to bother with international pharmacies for items they carry.
    Cool. There are some research companies that have decent stuff, some of them have really good peptides, so my rat is looking forward to see what stuff new RC will have to offer.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds solid!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Cool. There are some research companies that have decent stuff, some of them have really good peptides, so my rat is looking forward to see what stuff new RC will have to offer.
    My understanding is that they will not be offering peptides, at least at this time. I am unsure if this will change in the future.

Sponsor Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys

I just wanted to thank the mods over here for putting up this thread!

Before I make my introduction post, I wanted to link you guys to the website: Skyward Research

Right now we are in presale mode, basically to gauge how many order we are going to be bringing in. You can pay via paypal or via a Credit Card/Debit Card. This code will take 15% off: SWOLE

Also, any order over $250 receives a free bottle of Ostarine! When we see the order over 250 we just package the ostarine with it, no need to do anything on the site yourself. We figure it best to get the ostarine to you guys as fast as possible since I know it's one of the most faked chemicals out there.

I'll be on later to make the intro post.

Feel free to email me at skywardresearchchems@gmail.com

Administrator Feedback Score 0 admin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for introducing yourself SR. As I mentioned before guys, I stand behind SR 100%.