User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

E-Spray by Prototype Nutrition

I have been a long time fan and user of Androhard, so with what went down needless to say I was very upset. I thought I would give the E-Spray a try as a possible replacement and I was able to score the last 6 bottles they had (now discontinued for those that did not know).

Well, today is day three of the E-spray at 40 pumps in the morning.

Results so far..... Feels stronger than the AH at 6 caps a day (directly followed AH with this). There is no way this is a placebo effect, muscles feel harder, I am more aggressive when lifting and libido is off the chain.

I wish this and AH were still available, but I have a pretty good supply of both for now. I hope a replacement comes out soon or I may just move onto Mast.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) pitboss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish I scored some of that spray before it was pulled!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe PA will re-release it. I can't believe they pulled it to begin with. It's one of the least controversial androgenic hormones on the market. I had a bottle on order and they canceled my order and refunded my money -- that was AFTER no response for several days, the order being stalled and them promising me twice that it was shipped.

Needless to say I cussed them out thoroughly and have vowed never to do business with them again.

New Member Feedback Score 0 truthornothin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Maybe PA will re-release it. I can't believe they pulled it to begin with. It's one of the least controversial androgenic hormones on the market. I had a bottle on order and they canceled my order and refunded my money -- that was AFTER no response for several days, the order being stalled and them promising me twice that it was shipped.

Needless to say I cussed them out thoroughly and have vowed never to do business with them again.
    Hello, sorry to hear about your experience, let me say it is not typical, can you pm me the order number and the particulars and I'll look into it for you

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Jorsn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pat said he was out of raw materials and wasn't planning on ordering any more.
    Pain is temporary, Quitting lasts forever. - Lance Armstrong

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Hello, sorry to hear about your experience, let me say it is not typical, can you pm me the order number and the particulars and I'll look into it for you
    PMing it to you now

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Hey Truth, glad to see you over here.

New Member Feedback Score 0 truthornothin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    PMing it to you now
    I've sent a request for information regarding this order and I'll get back to you asap, also PM'ed you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Hey Truth, glad to see you over here.
    Good to be here, I am trying to expand my presence but am spread a tad thin as it is, I'll be on here as much as I can be.
    E-PHARM Representative

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

E-Spray by Prototype Nutrition

May sound lame, but LG sciences just released a topical epiandrosterone product. Might be worth a try.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Halogenix View Post
    May sound lame, but LG sciences just released a topical epiandrosterone product. Might be worth a try.
    Where is it being sold?

And let me guess, as a marketing pitch to the androgenically illiterate, I bet they paired it with an AI. After all, you wouldn't want a hormone that can't aromatize to aromatize into estrogen.

That's the thing I hate about companies like LG. Their target market is largely people who have no clue about anabolics and they, A. Pack products full of yohimbe/yohimbine to give it an illusionary 'feel', and B. employ the "Estrogen: Seek and Destroy" strategy, which in all actuality can be counter productive.