Hi everyone. I want to thank Swole Source for letting me come on here as a sponsor for those researchers on the forum.

I just wanted to stop in and say a few words. I believe there have been a lot of research chemical companies out there that either don’t test their raw materials or simply make mistakes in bottling/processing/manufacturing their products. Unfortunately, a lot of companies try to cover this up with flashy websites, aggressive marketing and ludicrously low prices. At Skyward Research, we are dedicated to making sure each and every bottle, batch and order are of the highest quality and highest purity. Email me for test results – we have them for EVERY product we carry. I will eventually upload these directly to the site so everyone can view them. I want any researchers out there to leave feedback, negative or positive, about their research results with our products. I feel 100% confident every researcher will be satisfied with Skyward Research quality.

If any product AT ALL is unsatisfactory for you all here at Swole Source, please send me a message from the link below and let me know about it. I will fix the problem ASAP and I will get you out a replacement bottle, free of charge.

Please click here to contact me directly: Skyward Research
Click here to sign-up for an account: Skyward Research

Pre-sale Deals:

1. We are offering 15% off all orders until January 10th as a presale deal. Orders should begin shipping out on the 3rd of January. Use the coupon code SWOLE for 15% off

2. Any orders over $250 get a free product of THEIR CHOICE until January 3rd. Just put in the comments what you want for free and we will include it. This does exclude ITPP because we would lose tons of money on that deal .