User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Muscle Maker Grill

I have no idea if this is the correct place to post this.

But, as you know I'm not living in the States, however will be on a vacation in Miami and New York spring of 2013.

Last summer when I was in Miami, we hit this franchise place called Muscle Maker Grill. I have no idea how popular they are to you guys here on the board.

I don't know much about their background, but I remember me and a friend had an amazing meal their after we finished working out at a Gold's Gym. I talked to the manager of that store, and he gave me a list of all their nutritional facts.

I thought it was awesome, and the food was amazing. So I looked them up and saw that there's one nearby where I will be staying while in New York.

In Miami I'll stay at a friend so, I have a kitchen and can cook and feel comfy. But New York, I'll be at a hotel... and dude, I'm the kinda person that can NOT go on a vacation and not stay on target with my eating routine.

I was thinking of going there regularly, perhaps even getting some take aways to eat back at the hotel. They also deliver!

If you have any idea about this place, (I have no idea how known they are over there), please advise if this place is a good place to go to on vacation, while trying to stay as lean as possible.

healthy restaurant new jersey

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've never seen one but they look awesome. You staying in NYC?
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    I've never seen one but they look awesome. You staying in NYC?
    yes sir! for a week

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sight seeing or just hanging out?
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks good to me!
    I'd for sure hit that spot more than anything if you can't control yourself. Lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Both! Actually my mom came up with the idea for a vacation together. Haven't been on a vacation with mom for.... ehh.. 8 years I think. But she's a really cool mom. She already knows I'm gonna be hitting gyms and stuff. And she knows how much I eat, and how balanced I am, so she's an easy person to travel with.

We never been to New York... I know SOuth Florida like the back of my hand... but New York... I really gotta have maps on my Iphone and stuff or else we'll end up lost!

Which part of New York you from bro? I'm not sure how flexible my schedule would be in New York, but if anything would be nice to train or something together if you're near! We'll be staying somewhere near LaGuardia Airport.

to Scope:
    you should open such a franchise bro! You got what it takes man!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish I had the time and money to open something like.
    I've actually talked about opening a place like that but better. Lol
    I'd call it the "Protein Stop" and it be next to my gym.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 BR99TAL's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    I'd call it the "Protein Stop" and it be next to my gym.
    Scope's Salads

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm in the hamptons, (way eastern LI) . Depending on traffic I'm around 2 hours from queens.

Nyc has so much great sight seeing stuff I wouldn't know where to start. The museum of natural history is mandatory, a little central park, times square and dinner and it's a full day right there. The Bronx zoo is sweet too. I don't know about any sick gyms but I'm sure there are plenty.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BR99TAL View Post
    Scope's Salads
    That would be for the girls!! Lol
    I'd be the house chef there thou.

The reason for Protein Stop is there's a Salad Shop local so if hope to steal some of there business. Lol