Past updates:

"Oh man, phenominal workout tonight. Blasted Delts, Biceps and Triceps in one night. I just kept going and going, and a lot of strength came back vs last week. During the day I am finding myself in such a positive mood, and more energy throughout the day."

"Just the mood benefits are pretty amazing. But once you start working out, it's like "unlocking" a hidden energy and strength reserve. I'd be very interested to know if one can run this year round. Serisously, I am liking the effects that much."

"Well, good news.

I actually woke up early enough to make an "Open Mat" session at my BJJ school, and got the best workout of the year so far. After being away from Brazilian Jiujitsu for 2 months, I thought I would have cardio and endurance issues. It was the complete opposite! I had more energy, drive, agression, endurance, cardio- than I have had in years. The 2 month layoff normally would have reset my cardio and endurance back some, i'm just shocked.

I ended up rolling straight for about 20 minutes or more. Rested, did some bag work and a couple other things. All this too on only 3 hours sleep, and yes, I did have coffee with my Versa-1 that morning too.

Today I am feeling pretty good. Sore and spent, but it's all good.

To everyone at Usp labs... This may be my favorite Usp labs supplement so far- Prime and Powerfull have been at the top for years. Again, i'd like to know how long one can run Versa-1? "