Vitamin d from.Holland inadvertent
    and I felt good after a wan k
    Great even
    Why the fuck did. Into got to trt

- - - Updated - - -

I .ca by get over it mjw
    Imagine at your work they bullied you abductors
    In a ducking citizens advice of all places

Mate if I had recovered in try couk d have return a book about his Shi t all the pfs guys would have bought it

- - - Updated - - -

Al!.I did was wan k though
    I had an Instagram full.if hot young women

- - - Updated - - -

If I don't top myself and by admirable there is a treatment I'll have had three puberties

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mjw

Would you top yourself if you could t get a Hardin and muscles were wasted away and you ticked all the idea on propecianhell having not tucked any for years?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MileyCrabz View Post
    Well it’s pretty hard to come to this place now a days with all the spam and crazy talk going on.

- - - Updated - - -

How do you know Maxout is saying to take Hcg?

I’ve looked at that Twitter account you say is CD. I’m not saying it is him, but does have a similar tone. You say he recommends people to take Hcg there, but I’ve gone way back through that account and never seen Hcg mentioned once. How do know?

Honest questions
    Are you a multi account?

You say it's pretty hard to come here these days

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should I ducking too myself

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerolibido View Post
    Are you a multi account?

You say it's pretty hard to come here these days
    No, but I’ve been lurking since last summer before I made this account. I actually tried to share my story a couple times, but was not able to because of your spam rampages. It said I had to be approved by a moderator, which i assume was their way of locking you out of the forum at that time.

Was saying that more as a general term, I’m sure most guys feel that way now. I’ve seen some of the OG’s pop by, give you shit, then haven’t come back since. You’re just hurting people who are trying to get better, it’s sad and very selfish.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, but I’ve been lurking since last summer before I made this account. I actually tried to share my story a couple times, but was not able to because of your spam rampages. It said I had to be approved by a moderator, which i assume was their way of locking you out of the forum at that time.

Was saying that more as a general term, I’m sure most guys feel that way now. I’ve seen some of the OG’s pop by, give you shit, then haven’t come back since. You’re just hurting people who are trying to get better, it’s sad and very selfish.
    This disinterested it

Load of Shi T

I can't slay damon jalapenos two fucking fasts what a gi!p

A simple appointment with a local By a urologist would ahvebsufficed

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im.just as dumb as anyone xo!ing here instead of a urologist

Had nornalmcockmand balls for ten fucking years

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't even make any sense man.

The irony of going around calling people gimps and that there full of shit is so lost on you.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol I'm on a cheap tablet with autocorrect

- - - Updated - - -

What are your symptoms

I am in some terrible Marc Turner rtrip

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't even distinguish between they're (they are) and there. Fucking gimp shite dumbfuck yank retard can't even speak one fucking language correctly

Yank shite useless gimp