0 Thread(s)

Fuck CD Nuts and Dumb Fuck Damon Knighten

Both yank retards

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You probably don't realize this, but you're providing extra motivation for me to get those extra hours of sleep, to take more walks in the sun, to focus on the diet a little more, so that one day i'll make a recovery post here. And you'll still be in the same fucking spot you are now. You are a textbook example of how NOT to go about shit if you get this condition. You've taken a niche and novel community of guys suffering from a rare and ill-understood condition, and for whatever reason you've completely alienated yourself from them by acting like a retard. You've single-handedly tried to spam and ruin the only forum on which there are natural recoveries from said condition.

The worst part? you're in your 50s.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wrong on every point.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im.not in my fifties
    you won't make a natural recovery
    I'm not gimp mobile

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't hate you despite you being a dick at times to me.

We both made the same catastrophic.mistake and crashed at almost the same time.

In my case I was more recovered and crashed much harder.

You did at least have the guys to go on camera as many says.I

You have this weird thing out me not working but most of your family is unemployed felons you've said which explains your work fetish.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like 5 alpha victim who I think is J dawg

I actually like that guy but he's a moron who.promotes this shut because he tried Clomid and failed and had no other options but to.believe in this crap

This is a boost your low T programme nothing more

Man in 2018 I felt fucking great I could get drunk and wan k all day great energy et c
    So.I believed in this Shi T

Who.knows maybe if I had gone to the gym and not taken swroquel.I could.have posted full recovery here

Taking ducking ssriquelmwas my mistake and there were no warning threads on proepcian hel l plus I hated the revamped website ancient use it atnall.between 2018 and last year.

The reason I'm angry at ThinkPad is that I never went to a urologist for TRT and displace dissuaded me.

My last post as Luclfax says I was taking magnesium but d and zinc and that was all.I was On if I didn't take it i was fine. in had recovered pretty much ninety percent TR T would have made me.feelmamazing

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually like most of the men here and if and when they recover they should be posting it On PH not letting that place just become a barren empty wasteland of severe cases and negativity however understandable

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RWAC who.had the same type of pfs as me said I wouldn't recover in TR T but I was much better off then Tigershull.Who did

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I could be in my 80s. I don't run around screeching about my recovery attempts when everything I do makes me worse, you fucking monkey. You're now gloating to others about how you're going to be so much better off naturally. Says a lot. You're a selfish little gimp yank piece of shit who thinks he's the special one who can fix it with vitamin B12 and other shit. You're not special and the world proves that consistently by crashing you each time you embark on some idiotic new protocol.

You feel more motivated? Guess that means more motivated to crash yourself again. Funny thing to be so proud of

"I'll recover and you wont'!" - Monkey Gimp Damon

*6 months later*

"Guys why is my hair falling out I did b12 shot I'm worse now!!!!"

Rinse and repeat. Fucking hick gimp make Forest Gump look like Oppenheimer. Forest GIMP
    Last edited by GimpMobile; 07-26-2023 at 08:23 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck Damon, fuck Luckfax, fuck PH, Fuck CD, Fuck that gimp cock gimp mobile fuck Damon again and fuck that doctor who prescribed fin. Fuckin bastards the whole bunch of you