User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tanning

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    noa, if you lay in a tanning bed, with a cock sock and those glasses, post a pic

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    noa, if you lay in a tanning bed, with a cock sock and those glasses, post a pic
    x2, I mentioned that because I got my dong johnson scorched pretty bad awhile ago and I'd sleep better knowing you are protecting yourself so post a pic.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This thread took a hard left turn!!! Lol

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha, wtf DJ.

I tanned a bit last summer, used MT2. Couple sessions I was dark as hell and having everyone compliment it.I don't do it during the winter though, I get really tan, so it would completely stick out.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like I need to hit up a little MT2 and get a real nice tan this summer.
    Just need to get lean enough to show it off. Lol

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    Do you use an actual sock for the cock sock? I'd leave my skivies on at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    x2, I mentioned that because I got my dong johnson scorched pretty bad awhile ago and I'd sleep better knowing you are protecting yourself so post a pic.
    Fuck that.

Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Haha, wtf DJ.

I tanned a bit last summer, used MT2. Couple sessions I was dark as hell and having everyone compliment it.I don't do it during the winter though, I get really tan, so it would completely stick out.
    Yeah I think if I did the mt2, it'd be too obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Sounds like I need to hit up a little MT2 and get a real nice tan this summer.
    Just need to get lean enough to show it off. Lol
    I dont think I need mt2, I can get pretty dark if i'm out all day everyday in the sun. Well I will give it month to see if it helps and go from there.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 iron's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    noa your already tanned lol what i think you need for seasonal depression is vitamin d perhaps? if your subconscious told you to get tanned maybe this is whats its really saying

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iron View Post
    noa your already tanned lol what i think you need for seasonal depression is vitamin d perhaps? if your subconscious told you to get tanned maybe this is whats its really saying
    It's true, I am darker than my lady, and I don't go out of my way to tan in the summer. I get the blues in the winter time though, especially around the holidays and sometimes it lingers till spring. I went yesterday and it was kind of nice actually so I'm gonna try it for a while and see if it helps with my mood.

I still have some vitamin d from purtitan's pride and I take some everyday.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 iron's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    living in washington where it rains alot its easy to get the blues this time of year. just stay consistent with your vitamin d, dont know much about your vit d supp but when thats gone id try now brand gel caps i like it or i hear sublingual is good too. another thing to try that makes me feel better is a vitamin b shot, you can go to 'any lab test now' and get them without a doctors script for like 20$ ( i get mine for 10$ or free because the lab lady likes me)

- - - Updated - - -

oh and btw dont rock the cock sock lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for years I have heard how good vitamin b ( the whole list of em ) is and for a long time that was my number one staple. After finding myself in a lot of stress way back in 2003, I started taking b complex and found it did help over time. Although the staples of lowering stress were to: increase excercise, eat healthier, rest appropriatly, and last, changing your attitude. I hit a nice stride and into an apex before I turned 30, then got married and started my "grown up" job. Once the 30's hit, marriage, bills, responsibility.. ( sigh ), it all seemed to get on hold and eventually hit rock bottom.

I feel great about this year though, like i'm finally going to connect all the dots and solve the riddle once and for all.