User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Sponsor Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    Likewise. But I already hit up peptopro, creatine hcl, agmatine sulfate, and citrulline malate pre workout...

- - - Updated - - -

What carbs are you talking about intra?
    for intra carbs, i only use and recommend to everyone HIGH GLYCEMIC....CarboSLIN would be perfect
    Visit RxWhey.com for all your protein and supplement needs. You loved us on Primordial, now we're here to help you on get swole at Swole Source.

For nutritional and training tips, flash sales, and more, visit us at Facebook.com/RxWhey

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PNMike View Post
    with peptopro i recommend protein pulses. 5g of PeptoPro every 5-10 minutes til finished. Then you can pile on the carbs...so H2S, here is a scenario

Pre = Carbs and Leucine/BCAAs

Intra = Carbs (Less than 20g) and Pepto Pro or Leucine

Post = Protein pulse of PeptoPro followed by high glycemic carbs 10 minutes after finishing PeptoPRO

Search John Meadows and Mark Dugdale. They are working together this year. John has Mark doing pulses of peptopro as i have recommended also.
    thank you, ive come across so many different peptopro protocols/ info it made my head spin.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Opinions on rilose vs carboslin??

AND... your protein/carb powders list on the back measurements for the servings in cups. The products come with scoops... how large are the scoops? 1 serving?
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Sponsor Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Opinions on rilose vs carboslin??

AND... your protein/carb powders list on the back measurements for the servings in cups. The products come with scoops... how large are the scoops? 1 serving?
    carboslin over rilose simply because of the added digestive enzymes and banaba...IMHO, only reason to select rilose over carboslin is if corn products irritate your stomach. Waxy maize is corn based.

one scoop in our bags yields about 28-30g of powder in most proteins, and that tends to be a round scoop...not flat, not heaping

for CarboSLIN, its the same 70cc scoop and it yields just over 40g...the nutritional facts software we use makes us input cups,etc for label creation, hence everything is usually 1/3 cup
    Visit RxWhey.com for all your protein and supplement needs. You loved us on Primordial, now we're here to help you on get swole at Swole Source.

For nutritional and training tips, flash sales, and more, visit us at Facebook.com/RxWhey

Established Member Feedback Score 0 dacookiemonsta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for intra carbs, i only use and recommend to everyone HIGH GLYCEMIC....CarboSLIN would be perfect
    What about the preworkout carbs with the bcaas assuming you are going to be the peptopro intra as well?

And why would anybody take amino infusion instead of this intra workout if this is the best thing out there? Cost maybe?

Sponsor Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dacookiemonsta View Post
    What about the preworkout carbs with the bcaas assuming you are going to be the peptopro intra as well?

And why would anybody take amino infusion instead of this intra workout if this is the best thing out there? Cost maybe?
    Well it depends on how much per month you want to spend, etc...AI is great for on the go etc or just to get away from powders. AI is a EAAs and BCAAs. Also, maybe im reading this wrong, but you are asking why take carboslin vs AI? they are different, you need them both. or are you asking AI vs PeptoPRO? for AI vs PeptoPro, its a matter of cost. I get a better fullness from AI though

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i like both,
    AI prewo (2oz) with carbs and creatine hcl
    peptopro intra (24g)

its more than i want to spend, but fuck it.....i like both (besides my mouth smelling like shit), and find they arent exactly the same, AI gives a lil kick about 10min after ingestion

Established Member Feedback Score 0 dacookiemonsta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well it depends on how much per month you want to spend, etc...AI is great for on the go etc or just to get away from powders. AI is a EAAs and BCAAs. Also, maybe im reading this wrong, but you are asking why take carboslin vs AI? they are different, you need them both. or are you asking AI vs PeptoPRO? for AI vs PeptoPro, its a matter of cost. I get a better fullness from AI though
    Sorry I wasn't overly clear with my question.

I was curious about taking peptopro vs. AI intra.

I figured it was cost but it's interesting some fill kick from AI.

I use to feel a little something from it when I took it a year and a half or so ago but I figured it was in my mind.

Sponsor Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nope...the EAAs in AI help with energy...histidine comes to mine, little taurine too

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 rockstarjacked's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i plan to add fasted cardio (10-15mins of hiit on elliptical) first thing in the morning to my training protocol. i've been hesitant to start this because i think i can maximize the results if i consume some supps pre-cardio (maybe bcaa, peptopro, glutamine, creatine, etc.). PNMike, what would your site's most optimal product be for this scenario? you carry several similar products, thas why i'd like to get your honest opinion. thanks

- - - Updated - - -

sorry if this would be the wrong thread for my question... the carboslin description inclined me to ask it here.