User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Sponsor Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CarboSLIN by Prescription Nutrition, carbohydrate supplementation simplified

OK, no more maltodextrin, no more bloating, that stuff is a thing of the pass. You want real carbohydrate supplementation when looking for high glycemic carbs, well here it is. PN has included waxy maize, potato starch, and dextrose in an easily mixing (perfect in a shaker cup) formula that is different that the rest. How so? Carbogen, a digestive enzyme for aiding in carbohydrate absorption and digestion is added in the mix as well. We didnt stop there though. You have to get the carbs from the bloodstream to the cells (muscles) as fast as possible. Sure Carbogen helps, but why stop there. We added banaba leaf powder to the mix as well. Banaba leaf powder is all-natural and medical experts tout its ability to mimic insulin and lower blood sugar. PN also assures you of ZERO BLOATING with CarboSLIN...tested and verified with our MMA guys who actually used it to hydrate and carb up after weighing in at their latest fights.

Check it out here and its only $5.00 per lb, 10 sevings lb.
    Visit RxWhey.com for all your protein and supplement needs. You loved us on Primordial, now we're here to help you on get swole at Swole Source.

For nutritional and training tips, flash sales, and more, visit us at Facebook.com/RxWhey

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice, I like the product design.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WHAT now I have to order again... sheeeit.

Just got in my shaker bottle + pepto + rilose + creatine hcl + casein
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice adding banaba leaf. BBG, how does that shake taste and what flavore are you using for casein?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Jorsn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't see anything about it being Gluten Free, But i'm assuming it is.
    Pain is temporary, Quitting lasts forever. - Lance Armstrong

Sponsor Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most certainly is and thanks for that note. I will go back an update it.
    Visit RxWhey.com for all your protein and supplement needs. You loved us on Primordial, now we're here to help you on get swole at Swole Source.

For nutritional and training tips, flash sales, and more, visit us at Facebook.com/RxWhey

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    Nice adding banaba leaf. BBG, how does that shake taste and what flavore are you using for casein?
    Haven't tried it yet, but I got the blueberry. I'll update tonight and let everyone know how it is.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Haven't tried it yet, but I got the blueberry. I'll update tonight and let everyone know how it is.
    I want to know how the pepto tastes mixed with the casein.

Sponsor Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    I want to know how the pepto tastes mixed with the casein.
    Mixing PeptoPRO with micellar casein defeats the purpose of the PeptoPRO. I cant stress this enough, and there are studies to back it. PeptoPRO should be used by itself. When considering peptopro, approach it as you would bcaa supplementation. You wouldnt mix bcaas with other proteins most likely. Same with PeptoPRO. In fact peptopro has been shown to work better in lower carbohydrate environments than higher ones. I want everyone to benefit and use the products we sell correctly. Part of the truth in marketing we do here at PN

Established Member Feedback Score 0 dacookiemonsta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Couple questions... For a guy who just gets finished lifting weights what is your best carb source to ingest with protein?

I swear to god one week I read a slow acting carb then the next week I read you need a fast acting carb to get into the bloodstream quicker. Gives me a headache.

By the way where is this preworkout powder at already!?!?! I still have your work number don't make me give you a call tomorrow.