User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trenazone Update

Trenazone is no longer in current production. Plans have been made to sell the rights and all proprietary technologies to a new company who will assume the responsibilities of marketing it, so there should be little to no break in availability.

We know that this sudden announcement must raise questions. We apologize in advance for the fact that we will not be able to answer most of them. It's important to emphasize that this does not mean that Trenazone will be gone from the market, it merely means that it'll no longer be an 'Antaeus Labs' product.

Thanks very much for the support over the years. It is truly appreciated, and many big things are still to come.

If you have any questions, let me know guys.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Smart moves on AL's part these past few months if you ask me, however it leaves little to be seen as for the future of a company whose foundation is in prohormone innovation. How far out is the next planned release?

Things seem all to familiar...

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Jorsn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No more Ultradrol, No more Mechabol, No more Trenazone... Yep, Something is up.
    Pain is temporary, Quitting lasts forever. - Lance Armstrong

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    No more Ultradrol, No more Mechabol, No more Trenazone... Yep, Something is up.
    Would appear that by using a third party to sell their products they are safeguarding themselves. Curious as to who the company is.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trenazone Update

Seems like AL is stepping out of the anabolic game here. It would be great if they release one last parting shot with a great anabolic to go out on.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 dacookiemonsta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    Would appear that by using a third party to sell their products they are safeguarding themselves. Curious as to who the company is.
    Yep. That's exactly what it looks like.

I wouldn't be shocked if this company solely sells trenazone. I have no inside information and I'm 100% speculating but it seems like it makes more sense branch off and sell one specific anabolic at this or that company so the fda doesn't come in and raid 5 at once.

It's pretty sad to see this regardless.. Safe to say the primordialperformance raid was likely the first link in the recent chain of events...

If I'm in the prohormone industry I don't know if i just take my business to canada or england and try to stay out of the limelight as much as possible... At least the FDA can't raid you then... They can eventually ban your prohormone but at least that takes some sort of due process.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure how I feel about this one, kinda saw it coming but not sure I like it. I understand it as a business move. Its a solid decision to protect that interest but I'm not sure what to expect next.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dacookiemonsta View Post
    Yep. That's exactly what it looks like.

I wouldn't be shocked if this company solely sells trenazone. I have no inside information and I'm 100% speculating but it seems like it makes more sense branch off and sell one specific anabolic at this or that company so the fda doesn't come in and raid 5 at once.

It's pretty sad to see this regardless.. Safe to say the primordialperformance raid was likely the first link in the recent chain of events...

If I'm in the prohormone industry I don't know if i just take my business to canada or england and try to stay out of the limelight as much as possible... At least the FDA can't raid you then... They can eventually ban your prohormone but at least that takes some sort of due process.
    phs have never been legal here, ever, not even the days of 1ad

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trenazone will still be available for sale, just through a different company.

I think h2s has a bunch too.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Halogenix View Post
    Seems like AL is stepping out of the anabolic game here. It would be great if they release one last parting shot with a great anabolic to go out on.
    PP did a superdrol run ( drone ), and that got the feds attention from there. Best of luck Antaeus Labs.