User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ugh, my stomach dropped when I read the topic title.
    I assume that this third party is a decent one and isn't just going to fill bottles with crap with a good name on it?

Do we have a name for the new company, or is it still up for grabs?
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems like the logical move but it still makes you really wonder what's up. I think the really hard part is that they tested everything to ensure the highest quality so you knew what you were taking was legit. Most other companies don't seem to care because they will almost always sell whatever is popular at the time as long as the bottle and website look legit.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was more echoing the sentiments stated above. I believe AL has the best of intentions, I just question outsourced quality control.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 dacookiemonsta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    Seems like the logical move but it still makes you really wonder what's up. I think the really hard part is that they tested everything to ensure the highest quality so you knew what you were taking was legit. Most other companies don't seem to care because they will almost always sell whatever is popular at the time as long as the bottle and website look legit.
    I think it'd be funny if it was a recent AL employee ::cough cough:: suddenly decided to branch off and solely produce/sell Trenazone.

No clue if that's what is happening (probably not) but it wouldn't be a terrible business strategy if you want to remove the liability but keep the good name in the circle.

"same source/one of the same AL guys/new company". A man can dream.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The product, source for raws, etc... all that will stay the same. It'll just be a different company selling it
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 0 dacookiemonsta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    The product, source for raws, etc... all that will stay the same. It'll just be a different company selling it
    Hahaha I see I see. Well either way I stocked up on 8 bottles today. When in Rome?

It's kind of sad because I'll be running a Mecha/Trenazone cycle here in about 2 and a half more weeks.

I would have actually given some frequent updates but it almost seems a bit silly now. I had another buddy run a 6 weeker of each and he was... More than impressed.. Have a few other guys approaching me about it now too and I just tell them if they're serious try to get it while it's around...

Ironically this will actually be my first cycle with the two at the same time.. But I loved how my body has responded to Mechabol every time (stacked with dbol and i put on 15+ lbs and somehow had abs).

Would like to try this the msten with tren for a winter stack but when I already have all these bottles of mechabol around.. Just going to say heck with it and run it now unless something comes along much better before summer run it again.. I know you guys have something coming soon..
    Last edited by dacookiemonsta; 01-03-2013 at 12:35 AM.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice to see it isn't completely disappearing. I still consider it one of the best designers.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Jorsn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just found out i'm going to Florida in March for spring break.... Would Trenazone 2ml, Mechabol 125mg, Stano-300 900mg be a good 6 week stack for putting on some lean mass? Right now i'm following Dats CPWO method and getting all of my carbs in meals before the gym and only protein and moderate fats pwo. I figure this would be perfect to ride this out a few more weeks and then introduce Trenazone, Mechabol, Stano-300 in about 3-4 weeks and reintroudce carbs pwo.

Also, Just saw on another thread that BPS got the right to Dermacrine... Should I throw in Dermacrine to help with any lethargy?
    Pain is temporary, Quitting lasts forever. - Lance Armstrong