User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    I'm not sure I like the new 'suspended' compounds. I liked the old stuff better.
    What do you mean suspended compounds? They don't deal in solutions, only suspensions??
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    I take 25mg and I feel like I have the flu, but have erections for days. Now I just do 10mg and it's great.

I would love to see research with 40mg of skyward tadalafil and still breathe out your nose!
    I'd love to get my hands on some Skyward tada

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love to see research with 40mg of skyward tadalafil and still breathe out your nose!
    I learned to breathe out of my ears many, many years back.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I take 25mg and I feel like I have the flu, but have erections for days. Now I just do 10mg and it's great.

Stuff sounds legit!!
    10-15mgs and erections for days, would be fun for a weekend get away with a lady friend.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wrote the GWP folks, more to let them know of my experience and less about getting a refund. I only bought the 10 ML bottle. The company responded with an unsympathetic kind of response, basically telling me in few words that I was full of shit... but that they'd refund my money if I wanted.

They said they shipped 1000 bottles from a 2000-bottle batch and have been getting "rave reviews."

Yeah, I bet. Not if it's the same stuff they shipped me this time. Again, 1.5 MLs and my rats felt nothing.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wrote the GWP folks, more to let them know of my experience and less about getting a refund. I only bought the 10 ML bottle. The company responded with an unsympathetic kind of response, basically telling me in few words that I was full of shit... but that they'd refund my money if I wanted.

They said they shipped 1000 bottles from a 2000-bottle batch and have been getting "rave reviews."

Yeah, I bet. Not if it's the same stuff they shipped me this time. Again, 1.5 MLs and my rats felt nothing
    Disclaimer: JOKE!

Are your rats still alive? haha

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I bet. Not if it's the same stuff they shipped me this time. Again, 1.5 MLs and my rats felt nothing.

I am sorry you rat did not respond as expected. I have used GWP for about a year and all of there material has given the expected results. I full faith in what they provide. There can always be screw ups where humans are involved. This is only research level and not prescription. But I think it would be a remote exception, and not the standard outcome.
    Best of luck on your next project!

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like GWP has a covert rep here.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahhhh.....shills and trolls have found us I see.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghopkins View Post
    I am sorry you rat did not respond as expected. I have used GWP for about a year and all of there material has given the expected results. I full faith in what they provide. There can always be screw ups where humans are involved. This is only research level and not prescription. But I think it would be a remote exception, and not the standard outcome.
    Best of luck on your next project!
    To be quite candid, the new suspension stuff is bunk. I've researched with the old stuff that required shaking and it was potent every time. The new suspension that I got this weekend didn't do jack shit. At the 1.5 ML dose, my rats should have had warm ears, a flushed face, head pressure, nasal congestion and maybe even a headache -- along with skin splitting erections. None of the above happened.

The last bottle of the new suspension worked, but was nowhere near as potent as the old "shake up" formula. I'd suggest you tell your supplier to get his or her shit together because this new stuff is garbage. I'll be advocating to everyone I know not to use GWP until I hear some reviews to the contrary, or experience research on my own that produces results.