User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Mr_math's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would agree with that stopping point then restarting a second time. Can learn from the first run of what worked/didn't work then Tweak second run. Kinda makes sense cause I feel like there is two goals at hand.

Dunno if you've ever tried ALCAR before but it helps at time with increased focus and some mental clarity. I've been taking it everyday before class and seem to function better in molecular bio and O chem.

Still need some motivation to do more schoolwork after I get done at the gym though
    Last edited by Mr_math; 11-06-2012 at 08:56 AM. Reason: iPhone life
    Use code MEM1153 for a discount on your TrueNutrition.com orders.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_math View Post
    I would agree with that stopping point then restarting a second time. Can learn from the first run of what worked/didn't work then Tweak second run. Kinda makes sense cause I feel like there is two goals at hand.

Dunno if you've ever tried ALCAR before but it helps at time with increased focus and some mental clarity. I've been taking it everyday before class and seem to function better in molecular bio and O chem.

Still need some motivation to do more schoolwork after I get done at the gym though
    Boom...ALCAR is definitely worth it's weight.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    If you go this route at some point, pay more for a better source. Seriously.
    Yeah I would use Dat's source for sure. I would not want to inject something that expensive and experimental without knowing at least somewhat that it is legitimate. Definitely good idea here.

Oh then 4. If gyno reduction isn't the goal, no need to run for 16 weeks.
    Agreed on stopping at 8 weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

Boom...ALCAR is definitely worth it's weight.
    Where do you pick up ALCAR?
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Yeah I would use Dat's source for sure. I would not want to inject something that expensive and experimental without knowing at least somewhat that it is legitimate. Definitely good idea here.

Agreed on stopping at 8 weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

Where do you pick up ALCAR?
    Alcar from nutra planet in their bulk big jar. Can't remember size but its a big jug with a tiny scoop. Taking around 5g a day. Super cost efficient. 2g at wake up, 2-3g pre workout. Sometimes 1g before drinking....

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alcar from nutra planet in their bulk big jar. Can't remember size but its a big jug with a tiny scoop. Taking around 5g a day. Super cost efficient. 2g at wake up, 2-3g pre workout. Sometimes 1g before drinking....
    Nutra was my source as well. Should talk to Rxwhey guys about getting it (If they don't).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nutra was my source as well. Should talk to Rxwhey guys about getting it (If they don't).
    Hmmm. Don't think they do...

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried that 1g morning and 1g night idea with ALCAR, didn't do anything noticeable for me. Technically ALCAR should be a staple for mental energy and endurance but that didn't do it. EndoAmp and PhosphatidylSerine and Pregnenolone were the only things that worked. But Pregnenolone made me too emotioanal. The DHEA in AD could probably help and if not some DHT from AH as well.

EndoAmp was way better than PS alone, must be the full phospholipid complex. EndoAmp having the amount of phopholipids it had and Alpha-GPC was a damn good price and a steal with those 25% off codes. I found bulk PS more cost efficient anyway and I prefer CDP-Choline over Alpha-GPC for some other effects it offers.

Noopept helps with speed a little and this bit of speed from it is already a great improvement for life, but not enough to make me fast as the average person. Only AD or a lot of neurogenesis can probably do that.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I loved EndoAmp for the same effects. Possibly my favorite Primordial product... and tasted damn good too (opinions on this vary greatly lol).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    I tried that 1g morning and 1g night idea with ALCAR, didn't do anything noticeable for me. Technically ALCAR should be a staple for mental energy and endurance but that didn't do it. EndoAmp and PhosphatidylSerine and Pregnenolone were the only things that worked. But Pregnenolone made me too emotioanal. The DHEA in AD could probably help and if not some DHT from AH as well.

EndoAmp was way better than PS alone, must be the full phospholipid complex. EndoAmp having the amount of phopholipids it had and Alpha-GPC was a damn good price and a steal with those 25% off codes. I found bulk PS more cost efficient anyway and I prefer CDP-Choline over Alpha-GPC for some other effects it offers.

Noopept helps with speed a little and this bit of speed from it is already a great improvement for life, but not enough to make me fast as the average person. Only AD or a lot of neurogenesis can probably do that.

I didn't get much out of the lower dose of alcar either. Really noticed it when I upped it to atleast 5g. I'm also 240 lbs.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't get much out of the lower dose of alcar either. Really noticed it when I upped it to atleast 5g. I'm also 240 lbs.
    Is that the upper range of dosing?