Quote Originally Posted by Zerolibido View Post
I appreciate the post.

I wasn't a stand up dude I was a clueless gimp not realising I was already recovered and not realising On should have gone to the gym or done try to get Me the final ten percent

The only good thing I did was advise another guy notT to take quetiapine, Ashley afterwards Indid.
You’re angry and scared bro. I get it. I re-crashed myself to the depths of hell off something called methyl-folate a few years ago. Go read my thread. It was a nightmare. But it got better, it’ll improve for you too. People can empathize with what you’re going through here, but the way you’re going about it is going to drive people away. I feel your pain and I think you’re a guy who is suffering from some shit he didn’t deserve, but all I’m asking is you gain a level head and not destroy this forum, it helped me just like it can help you. Relax and calm the hell down and all the dudes here will help you. I’ll help you, chill out and let’s talk it out man to man. No need for this suicidal bullshit. You’re better than this brother, we both know it.