User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never knew that about melatonin. Until quite recently I was taking 1.5gms a night. Was just taking a break from it and using passion flower, but I'll definitely cut down a lot, now.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most people don't realise that about meltonin. It makes sense when you think about it as melatonin is the body's "hibernation" hormone which signals the body to slow down its processes so no wonder it lowers lh - why produce lots of test if you are going to be sleeping and being inactive.

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Maybe you were just having a bad couple of weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    i will stop the melatonin then. had no idea. when there's sunlight, i make sure to go outside and get some sun. an hour's worth. my prostate was checked multiple times when i went to the urologist and pre going to the urologist. i'm feeling much better this week. i had stopped taking fish oils, some places say it helps with depressions others don't, and am taking doxycycline for the lyme. i also upped my saventaro, immunity booster, and silver biotic, another immunity booster and have been feeling better. school started again and i'm glad to be back. so feeling much better this week.