User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    So you're blasting and cruising for life then?
    theres a point with if one plans to cycle more often or longer, pct becomes a hinderance and cruising in between is easier, as long as checkups are done to make sure all is good.....then eventually , if it were me, id go get a script.....however i know rodja brews his own, thus its probably equal to anything rx as he has control over it from powder to injection

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have nothing but good things to say about 1-t. It was a great cycle with undeserved fat loss, muscle gain and really the only side was I needed to mix it with something else before injecting or it crashed in my muscle. This could have just been a problem with the ugl and their mixing though.

Legit 1-t is hard to find. I know geneza sell a version but the last time I tried it I got some watered down crap - possibly just oil.

Tren is still king in my book but 1-t is a really good steroid which doesn't get the praise it deserves IMO. If I were a guy who used gear 365 I'd probably use 1-t as the base (I don't like test I get bloat from it no matter what AI I used, what ester and with a spotless diet).

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    any increased irritability, mood swings or any other psychological effects, as it apparently happens with trenbolone? (granted, never used it, going from 3rd party accounts)
    None, but I didn't get that with tren either.

Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Wondering why 1-T seems to be so difficult to get. Are raws rare? Is it difficult to synthesize? Hard to blend without it crashing?
    They're not overly difficult to obtain, but, from what I hear, it's a pain to brew. The raws are a tad expensive as well.

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    So you're blasting and cruising for life then?
    I never say anything will be for life. I'm about to hit the 1 year mark and, unlike everything I was lead to believe via the internet, atrophy has not been that significant.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My experience with 1-T cyp was from DS back in the days, it kept crashing and I had to keep getting it back into solution. Shit hurt because of this I'm sure. I agree with everything Rodja says...if you can get it and keep it from crashing I suggest you try it.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post

They're not overly difficult to obtain, but, from what I hear, it's a pain to brew. The raws are a tad expensive as well.

I never say anything will be for life. I'm about to hit the 1 year mark and, unlike everything I was lead to believe via the internet, atrophy has not been that significant.
    Yeah on 200-300mg of test with an AI (or not if E is in control) it's not that bad.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but we know you're supressed. there's no question in anyone's mind. plus ball size can't be an indicator. or were u just saying that you read that by now you nuts should be shriveled up and they aren't?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    but we know you're supressed. there's no question in anyone's mind. plus ball size can't be an indicator. or were u just saying that you read that by now you nuts should be shriveled up and they aren't?
    No he's saying that his HPTA is up and running while cycling and he's not suppressed at all.

Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    No he's saying that his HPTA is up and running while cycling and he's not suppressed at all.

yeah yeah yeah smartass. the way he said it made it sound like he was speaking on suppression and testicular atrophy. im sure he meant that he after all he read, his balls would be little to none. i get it.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    My experience with 1-T cyp was from DS back in the days, it kept crashing and I had to keep getting it back into solution. Shit hurt because of this I'm sure. I agree with everything Rodja says...if you can get it and keep it from crashing I suggest you try it.
    Mine keeps crashing as well, but hasn't had any bearing on PIP. The constant heating back into solution has been my only complaint.

Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    Never said anything regarding suppression. I'm speaking solely about testicular size.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    atrophy has not been that significant.
    How have you accomplished this? how much and how often do you use hcg?