User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1-ad from ergo converts to this? I thought it converted to 1-testosterone itself. Not the dihydroboldenone..? I had no idea. Or does it not and I'm missing something? I could've sworn I posted this question someqhere else on here. But I guess not.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    1-ad from ergo converts to this? I thought it converted to 1-testosterone itself. Not the dihydroboldenone..? I had no idea. Or does it not and I'm missing something? I could've sworn I posted this question someqhere else on here. But I guess not.
    1T and dihydroboldenone are the same hormone.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well now I feel like an idiot. When I was reading up on it on one of the sites I know that's legit. Their write was sayingthe 1t they had for sale isn't even 1-testosterone. It's actually dihydroboldenone and just named 1-test. So I was just under the impression they were 2 different things. I thought 1-testosterone had a different nomenclature/name.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    1T and dihydroboldenone are the same hormone.
    Wait, doesn't boldenone turn into dihydroboldenone after 5a-reducing? I could swear I read that somewhere but I didn't realize that was 1-T. Is 1-T a metabolite of Boldenone or did I totally get that wrong???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayjay View Post
    Wait, doesn't boldenone turn into dihydroboldenone after 5a-reducing? I could swear I read that somewhere but I didn't realize that was 1-T. Is 1-T a metabolite of Boldenone or did I totally get that wrong???
    Yes, it is the 5a reduced form, but I have no idea what the conversion or metabolization of bold to DHB is (or if any data on it exists).
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excerpt

As mentioned above, dihydroboldenone is structurally similar to methenolone and boldenone and less so to testosterone despite the commonly used name for it, 1-testosterone. For this reason some female athletes may be inclined to use the drug as well. The potential for development of symptoms of virilization still remain but are not as severe as with synthetic testosterone or other harsher drugs. This is not to say however that dihydroboldenone is a mild drug. To simplify the explanation of exactly what the drug is, it is to boldenone as dihydrotestosterone (dihydrotestosterone) is to testosterone. This would explain why the effects of the drug, both positive and negative, are so dissimilar to those of boldenone. Like testosterone and dihydrotestosterone, a portion of the boldenone that a user administers converts to dihydroboldenone. Also similarly, dihydroboldenone like dihydrotestosterone does not convert to anything else past that compound.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enuke65 View Post
    Excerpt

As mentioned above, dihydroboldenone is structurally similar to methenolone and boldenone and less so to testosterone despite the commonly used name for it, 1-testosterone. For this reason some female athletes may be inclined to use the drug as well. The potential for development of symptoms of virilization still remain but are not as severe as with synthetic testosterone or other harsher drugs. This is not to say however that dihydroboldenone is a mild drug. To simplify the explanation of exactly what the drug is, it is to boldenone as dihydrotestosterone (dihydrotestosterone) is to testosterone. This would explain why the effects of the drug, both positive and negative, are so dissimilar to those of boldenone. Like testosterone and dihydrotestosterone, a portion of the boldenone that a user administers converts to dihydroboldenone. Also similarly, dihydroboldenone like dihydrotestosterone does not convert to anything else past that compound.
    It definitely converts; that's not a debate.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got it, was providing it merely for support, from llewellyn

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Trauma1's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I probably should update my feedback about it since I never finished my log online. I will say that it was very impressive stuff; definitely similar to milder aspects of the Tren compound in my experience. The body recomposition effects were very evident and probably the most impressive aspect of the compound. I could literally eat almost anything and not put on any fat.

However...during the last 2-3 weeks of the cycle, I started to develop palpitations and shortness of breath one day while at the gym. My blood pressure was sitting at 200/100 mmHg. This then started to occur daily while at rest as well. I've never had any blood pressure effects outside of Tren use in the past. I dropped the the 1-Test Cyp and the issue resolved for the last few weeks of the cycle.

All in all, it was good stuff. The side effects are definitely expected considering the cycle was a total of 15 weeks. I never had any significant PIP.

Nice thread, Rod!

-T1

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Dihydroboldenone aka 1Test Cypionate

John , remind me of your dosage on that cycle. I would imagine side effects would be directly related 2 dosage. It is interesting, however, that the side effects ramped up in intensity towards the end of cycle rather than presenting themselves within the first couple weeks. I suppose as it build up in your system the overall amount compounded to the point where you saw those effects.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.