User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Trauma1's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    John , remind me of your dosage on that cycle. I would imagine side effects would be directly related 2 dosage. It is interesting, however, that the side effects ramped up in intensity towards the end of cycle rather than presenting themselves within the first couple weeks. I suppose as it build up in your system the overall amount compounded to the point where you saw those effects.
    I think I started at 400mg/week and then bumped to 500mg/week after about a month. I knew a couple of guys that had said their sweet spot was right at 500mg/week. I have to agree, because I was impressed with the cycle.

There's no doubt it was the 1-Test Cyp causing the issues as well. The side effects definitely seemed insidiously progressive. I've played around with my fair share of goodies over the years, and not much outside Tren has ever given me issues; even at higher-end dosages.
    Last edited by Trauma1; 03-25-2013 at 08:31 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    John,

Do you think the overall weight gain of your cycle, which I believe was a 20+lb gain, also played a factor into this?
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    John,

Do you think the overall weight gain of your cycle, which I believe was a 20+lb gain, also played a factor into this?
    With the rapid weight gain and fluid volume retention, it's certainly possible that it did, but I'd been up to that weight previously and never had any issues even remotely similar. I've always kept a good log of vital stats along the way with most cycles, and Tren was one of the few that gave me side effects similar in nature; as did Phera in high dosages. The insomnia was much worse with Tren in comparison.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    With the rapid weight gain and fluid volume retention, it's certainly possible that it did, but I'd been up to that weight previously and never had any issues even remotely similar. I've always kept a good log of vital stats along the way with most cycles, and Tren was one of the few that gave me side effects similar in nature; as did Phera in high dosages. The insomnia was much worse with Tren in comparison.
    I didn't notice any BP issues with it and I used it for ~12 weeks. However, I didn't have a huge weight gain from the cycle.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't notice any BP issues with it and I used it for ~12 weeks. However, I didn't have a huge weight gain from the cycle.
    I had used everything previously, so that was the only x-factor. Who knows. I remember when M1T first came out my buddy had major blood pressure issues right from the start; I never had them, but definitely felt like death while on it. It's always good to document how compounds seem to affect people differently. There aren't many who've used this stuff in recent times, so it's good to see some more individual feedback on it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I had used everything previously, so that was the only x-factor. Who knows. I remember when M1T first came out my buddy had major blood pressure issues right from the start; I never had them, but definitely felt like death while on it. It's always good to document how compounds seem to affect people differently. There aren't many who've used this stuff in recent times, so it's good to see some more individual feedback on it.
    It's expensive, but is a hell of a drug.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is. Out of everything that I've every used, it's one of my favorites.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always wanted to try it. Honestly though, after trying tren and seeing that it treats me well, I am not sure that I would look to too much else.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is the CAS number for 1-test c?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 dacookiemonsta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably a very weird bump but I've been doing some research into different compounds now that pretty much everything is illegal or gone..

Talk about a headache.. What was the original TD years ago with 1-Test cyp which is actually dehydroboldenone?

If a guy tells you over and over he is taking straight DHT what is he really on? Stanolone? Epiandrosterone that converts to Stano? Has there ever been DHT just produced so it doesn't have to go through the conversion process? Is this is a very stupid question?

I know Henry from Iron Legion did a pretty good steroid profile but I'd love to see some kind of chart that discusses of steroid and the precursor.. I get a headache when I try to read about this stuff..