User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dihydroboldenone aka 1Test Cypionate

There's not a lot of feedback on this as it only recently started reemerging on the UGL scene after a several year absence in the wake of the '05 ban. The PH version, which I never tried, seemed to not have the same pop from the feedback on internet (take it with a grain of salt). I know of very few people that tried the OG hormone and/or 1AD outside of Ryansm, but ask anyone who used it in the early 00's and they'll give a glaring review.

I'm starting week 7 at 500mg of 1T Cyp and 375mg of Test E. At the beginning of the cycle, I was ~208-210. As of this morning, I am 221. Not the best measure, but my belt is still on the same notch yet my gear is a fucking pain in the ass to get into position, especially my shirt. Traps and triceps are noticeably larger, zero bloat, and no loss on libido. I actually bought this premade (weird, I know) and had heard horror stories regarding PIP with 1T, but I've had none. The side effects have been some lethargy and insomnia (what potent compound does this sound like?). However, the lethargy occurred when my calories where not as high as they needed to be. When I started, I was eating about 4000-4200 kcals per day and kept this level for 2-3 weeks. After that, I bumped it up to 5000-5400kcals and have had zero issues. I plan to increase to 6000kcals per day if I hit 227-229 by the end of the month.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    damn dude! have you gone off cycle for a bit yet or are you still going since i last talked to you?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are one of the only reviews I have seen that does not cite extreme pip.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    damn dude! have you gone off cycle for a bit yet or are you still going since i last talked to you?
    I did a blast of 750mg E and 50mg ED of Tren Ace that lasted about 6 weeks (it was for a meet that eventually got cancelled) and then tapered to 250mg until the last week of November, which is when I started my current blast.

Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    You are one of the only reviews I have seen that does not cite extreme pip.
    I guess I got lucky, but I do make sure to heat the oil before pinning.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    trauma did not report pip either, and same feedback, a 'light' trenbolone, as said infamy

hasnt popped up here yet at all, id love to try, sounds sexy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    trauma did not report pip either, and same feedback, a 'light' trenbolone, as said infamy

hasnt popped up here yet at all, id love to try, sounds sexy
    This has actually hit a tad harder than 50mg ED of Ace. Granted, it's a bit more hormone after ester weight, but I've noticed more mass gains and insomnia from this.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any increased irritability, mood swings or any other psychological effects, as it apparently happens with trenbolone? (granted, never used it, going from 3rd party accounts)

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wondering why 1-T seems to be so difficult to get. Are raws rare? Is it difficult to synthesize? Hard to blend without it crashing?
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I did a blast of 750mg E and 50mg ED of Tren Ace that lasted about 6 weeks (it was for a meet that eventually got cancelled) and then tapered to 250mg until the last week of November, which is when I started my current blast.

I guess I got lucky, but I do make sure to heat the oil before pinning.
    So you're blasting and cruising for life then?

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Wondering why 1-T seems to be so difficult to get. Are raws rare? Is it difficult to synthesize? Hard to blend without it crashing?
    Was kind of wondering this too. Would like to get my mitts on some. Loved the PH version.