User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no clue on the TD; but i used injectable stanolone acetate suspension. which is actual DHT. i even injected it into my nipples. do not inject suspensions into your nipples. swellllllling! but it killed the sensitivity after the 2 weeks it took for them to clear up swelling-wise.

i wish stanolone was available brewed in oil.

recently i used a small amount of AHv3 after using masteron instead for weeks, i think i like the AHv3 better. we will see when i get my life in order.

i should be starting dihydroboldenone base tomorrow, or by friday (as long as everything goes smoothly in life tomorrow), along with test base, and tren ace in a blend... "insanabol" hahahah its dark fucking brown.

excited.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In for this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'll update for sure.

honestly though, with likely very potent tren in the mix, i'm not sure how i can give a good review unless it blows me away lol

Established Member Feedback Score 0 dacookiemonsta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    no clue on the TD; but i used injectable stanolone acetate suspension. which is actual DHT. i even injected it into my nipples. do not inject suspensions into your nipples. swellllllling! but it killed the sensitivity after the 2 weeks it took for them to clear up swelling-wise.

i wish stanolone was available brewed in oil.

recently i used a small amount of AHv3 after using masteron instead for weeks, i think i like the AHv3 better. we will see when i get my life in order.

i should be starting dihydroboldenone base tomorrow, or by friday (as long as everything goes smoothly in life tomorrow), along with test base, and tren ace in a blend... "insanabol" hahahah its dark fucking brown.

excited.
    working on stano base, trest ace, test base, and boldenone base all for a TD stack. Thinking of mixing in trenavar too. I won't be running all of those at the same time. Still debating that.

Like I said I'd like to know if that dihydroboldenone "base" you're talking about is basically just dihydroboldenone aka 1-test cyp aka what 1 dhea converts to..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i thought i replied to the above cookie, base means no ester. so yes it is 1 test with no ester. but dihydroboldenone is a more accurate name

gone through 5 ml of the blend now. running it with mast. i have seen some pretty cool changes. but libido is a bit lower than this stack without the DHB.

i will be switching to tren E for vacation and get back on the DHB blend when i am back, so i'll have a better review on the libido aspects..

overall i think primo with tren would be better because primo is very much libido positive and the point of it is a relatively side free anabolic... but honestly tren might just overpower both of these bad boys lol

unfortunately i dont have access to DHB in non-blended form so i dunno how it compares on its own.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so i just finished using DHB for the time being. it isn't anything special when compared or stacked with tren.

i recommend primo over DHB, i did however only use about 300 mg per week. it was about 4 weeks with 1 week off in the middle (and only on test, tren and mast long esters)