User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamy View Post
    I thought you were never using tren again? You weakened already?!
    With your low/no test approach, how high do you run tren?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    hgh is too fkn expensive man.....i truly was gonna just do that n test here on out....but 5-6kits today is alot more than 2 vials of tren e.........tbh i dont feel like running anything......sadly i was horribly sick all holiday and i shrunk and i only get big when im pumped up at the gym, its fkn shitty lol.........i might just run some of the human grade bac02 that ippy was raving about

- - - Updated - - -

i got them the first time too, towards the end, second/last time, nada
    did any ancillary help or your body just got used to it?

and real pharma grade bac is hard to come by!! :P

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hgh is too fkn expensive man.....i truly was gonna just do that n test here on out....but 5-6kits today is alot more than 2 vials of tren e.........tbh i dont feel like running anything......sadly i was horribly sick all holiday and i shrunk and i only get big when im pumped up at the gym, its fkn shitty lol.........i might just run some of the human grade bac02 that ippy was raving about

- - - Updated - - -

i got them the first time too, towards the end, second/last time, nada
    Might as well just start running Tren in your PCT
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    did any ancillary help or your body just got used to it?

and real pharma grade bac is hard to come by!! :P
    didnt get used to it, it was the last week or so of the tren part, i was on vacation, and minor paranoia, like my gf did love me n shit, if she didnt want sex on the spot i got very frustrated ect ect, i was cranky here n there......wasnt constant, but there was signs, enough for me to see tren was the culprit as i dont normally think like that....i did not pin again also

the next cycle, similar minus mast, little lower test (dropped from 350 to 250) and never got it, personally the 250test and 350 tren was excellent on all accounts, only side was up n down appetite and the weird nausea wanting to vomit few times a week....no other sides really, insomnia here n there but not horrible......id even lower the test more next time, maybe 125-150, and raise tren to 400 (this lab is very potent)

im not big on ancilleries either, i had lisinopril for bp, which was never high but was raised from baseline, baby aspirin, fish oil and nothing else, i just eat well, alot of water, greens formula ontop of the veggies i eat, blueberries every day.....bloods were good

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Might as well just start running Tren in your PCT
    whats pct?????

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if she didnt want sex on the spot i got very frustrated
    Sounds like a normal male to me.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My usual dose is 100mg a day of tren ace. Gives fantastic results that no other steroid has come close to. It's the only steroid I know of which can lose fat whilst gaining muscle,

I sometimes front load with 800mg a week of tren e for maybe the first 4-6 weeks of the cycle then hit the tren ace for the remaining 12 weeks. That way I get the long lasting effects of the tren e on top of the ace but the tren e is out of my system before pct. I also wait about a month after my last tren ace shot to let it clear my system before pct. it's amazing how suppressive even a tiny amount of ace is. People don't give it the respect it deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    With your low/no test approach, how high do you run tren?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Using tren ace 100mg a day, 150mg masteron eod and 250mg test e every 2 weeks I got zero sides other than the inescapable slight gyno towards the end which cleared up in a few weeks of raloxifene. I used Letro at 0.625 per day from the start too and bumped it up to 1.25mg a day at the end but it still could stop the gyno.

Compare that to 100mg eod tren ace and 600mg a week of test e and I was a paranoid wreck with backne so bad I had to sleep in a t shirt and had to cut the cycle short after 4 weeks!!

Lesson learned test and tren don't compliment each other well unless the test is really low dosed!

Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    since you said you experienced all the mental sides, with low test and letro, were you able to completely avoid them?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My usual dose is 100mg a day of tren ace. Gives fantastic results that no other steroid has come close to. It's the only steroid I know of which can lose fat whilst gaining muscle,

I sometimes front load with 800mg a week of tren e for maybe the first 4-6 weeks of the cycle then hit the tren ace for the remaining 12 weeks. That way I get the long lasting effects of the tren e on top of the ace but the tren e is out of my system before pct. I also wait about a month after my last tren ace shot to let it clear my system before pct. it's amazing how suppressive even a tiny amount of ace is. People don't give it the respect it deserves.
    Wow that's a lot of tren.
    How are the sides at that dose?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Using tren ace 100mg a day, 150mg masteron eod and 250mg test e every 2 weeks I got zero sides other than the inescapable slight gyno towards the end which cleared up in a few weeks of raloxifene. I used Letro at 0.625 per day from the start too and bumped it up to 1.25mg a day at the end but it still could stop the gyno.

Compare that to 100mg eod tren ace and 600mg a week of test e and I was a paranoid wreck with backne so bad I had to sleep in a t shirt and had to cut the cycle short after 4 weeks!!

Lesson learned test and tren don't compliment each other well unless the test is really low dosed!
    Nice. Thank you. I am lower on the tren ~450/wk, higher on mast ~100mg/wk (Talking to others, lab might be slightly underdosed), and test is a bit here and there, which I would probably average to about 150/wk. Sides haven't been bad at all, occasional night sweats. Although this morning I noticed some acne on the back, but it is common for me on anything, and clears with light otc cream usage.

Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    He said what his sides were lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is but it works well for me.

I'm currently experimenting with 50mg ace a day to compare whether the extra cost of 100mg a day is worth it and gives appreciably less results. Only in week one so too early to say yet.

Sides is slight gyno at end of the run which is typical for me and easily cleared up in a few weeks.

I don't know if this is a side or not but I will say that my liver function is always elevated after a tren run. Not massively just a bit above the upper limit of normal. However I admit I can't be 100% certain the tren was to blame as I was using masteron too and maybe the 1-methylation caused slight liver stress? My best guess is that tren is to blame though since I get liver enzyme elevations really badly from dienolone (aka tren aka the old pp tren lv) so its likley that as the compounds are related that it's big brother is the one hitting my liver. I use udca but my values were still up on it. Maybe my liver is more sensitive than most though.

Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post