User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Nice. Thank you. I am lower on the tren ~450/wk, higher on mast ~100mg/wk (Talking to others, lab might be slightly underdosed), and test is a bit here and there, which I would probably average to about 150/wk. Sides haven't been bad at all, occasional night sweats. Although this morning I noticed some acne on the back, but it is common for me on anything, and clears with light otc cream usage.

He said what his sides were lol.
    Thanks. Regarding the night sweats and acne, I'd consider upping your AI dose. From experience I really don't think it's possible to go too high and since I got no night sweats when taking a hard line with estrogen - Im going to say that estrogen is to blame here.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamy View Post
    Using tren ace 100mg a day, 150mg masteron eod and 250mg test e every 2 weeks I got zero sides other than the inescapable slight gyno towards the end which cleared up in a few weeks of raloxifene. I used Letro at 0.625 per day from the start too and bumped it up to 1.25mg a day at the end but it still could stop the gyno.

Compare that to 100mg eod tren ace and 600mg a week of test e and I was a paranoid wreck with backne so bad I had to sleep in a t shirt and had to cut the cycle short after 4 weeks!!

Lesson learned test and tren don't compliment each other well unless the test is really low dosed!
    Having really high androgens and really high (for a man**) estrogen levels probably helped cavemen survive. Think about it... constantly paranoid, overly aggressive hulks running around killing competing males who were calm because they didn't have enough estrogen to make them go insane.

That said I blast AIs on almost every cycle...
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pretty newb question:

side effect-wise, how does it compare to dienolone? 1t-tren was dienolone, right?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    pretty newb question:

side effect-wise, how does it compare to dienolone? 1t-tren was dienolone, right?
    Dienolone is trenazone. Diendione was the old "TREN" product. And I can't say how they compare.

But Trenazone is great
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    pretty newb question:

tren seemed lighter, as reported from guys who used both, lighter as in sides, not effects

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Dienolone is trenazone. Diendione was the old "TREN" product. And I can't say how they compare.

But Trenazone is great
    got it! diendione is what i've used before then!

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    tren seemed lighter, as reported from guys who used both, lighter as in sides, not effects
    i liked the effects, the sides were manageable, i think i got a little pissy and liked seclusion a little more. slept a lil less, i think that was about it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How much HGH were you planning on using? I find the amount needed varies massively from supplier to supplier. For example when I used hygetropin a few years ago the stuff was incredibly potent. 4ius EOD or so was more than enough. But Ive been using Kigs recently and I shoot 10iu in one go and I swear the stuff isnt even as powerful as 2iu of the hyge. Human grade stuff is even more potent.

What im trying to say is you might not need as much as you think depending on the brand.

That HG bac stuff is the bomb. Probably not as good as grapefruit juice but a close second.

hgh is too fkn expensive man.....i truly was gonna just do that n test here on out....but 5-6kits today is alot more than 2 vials of tren e.........tbh i dont feel like running anything......sadly i was horribly sick all holiday and i shrunk and i only get big when im pumped up at the gym, its fkn shitty lol.........i might just run some of the human grade bac02 that ippy was raving about

- - - Updated - - -

i got them the first time too, towards the end, second/last time, nada

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True. Although diendione (the prohormone to dienolone) which was PPs Tren LV is absolutely terrible on your liver. Almost SD bad. I remember stickman ended up with a ALT of something like 600 thanks to that - although he was using large doses.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True. Although diendione (the prohormone to dienolone) which was PPs Tren LV is absolutely terrible on your liver. Almost SD bad. I remember stickman ended up with a ALT of something like 600 thanks to that - although he was using large doses.
    LV was supposed to be non-hepatotoxic, right?

the topical, obviously, i suppose

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How much HGH were you planning on using? I find the amount needed varies massively from supplier to supplier. For example when I used hygetropin a few years ago the stuff was incredibly potent. 4ius EOD or so was more than enough. But Ive been using Kigs recently and I shoot 10iu in one go and I swear the stuff isnt even as powerful as 2iu of the hyge. Human grade stuff is even more potent.

What im trying to say is you might not need as much as you think depending on the brand.

That HG bac stuff is the bomb. Probably not as good as grapefruit juice but a close second.
    first kit 2iu ed, then go to 3iu ed on the second and go from there, i just wanted to grab a handful and not buy as i need.....i have a source in the us who is legit, and the stuff here gets rave reviews (norvos) but is double the us dude