User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    LV was supposed to be non-hepatotoxic, right?

the topical, obviously, i suppose
    The lv wasnt quite billed like that. It was non methylated so many assumed it was liver friendly. However the truth was it was as bad as a methylated oral on the liver.

The topical may have been less stressful but not massively so.

Trenazone is dienonlone rather than diendione (which was in tren lv and 1-t tren) and I would have expected it to be bad for the liver but the owner assured me it wasn't. I've never used it so can't say but I'm sure BBG has and knows the lowdown on trenazone and the liver.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    first kit 2iu ed, then go to 3iu ed on the second and go from there, i just wanted to grab a handful and not buy as i need.....i have a source in the us who is legit, and the stuff here gets rave reviews (norvos) but is double the us dude
    In all honesty, for me, hgh is a nice addition to a cycle but it's certainly not the end of the world without it. It adds a little something but really, only a little something so if your hgh source is $$$ then it's probably not worth bothering because I guarantee you will feel like you didn't get your money's worth from it.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamy View Post
    The lv wasnt quite billed like that. It was non methylated so many assumed it was liver friendly. However the truth was it was as bad as a methylated oral on the liver.

The topical may have been less stressful but not massively so.

Trenazone is dienonlone rather than diendione (which was in tren lv and 1-t tren) and I would have expected it to be bad for the liver but the owner assured me it wasn't. I've never used it so can't say but I'm sure BBG has and knows the lowdown on trenazone and the liver.

Holyshit ignorance is a bliss... at the time, my currently limited knowledge of steroids was much more limited. I took both with no liver support.

as far as trenazone, i have a friend who's done a run and is on another one now, i'll ask him if he's planning to get bloods.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    Holyshit ignorance is a bliss... at the time, my currently limited knowledge of steroids was much more limited. I took both with no liver support.

as far as trenazone, i have a friend who's done a run and is on another one now, i'll ask him if he's planning to get bloods.
    I wouldn't worry. You weren't the only one. It's just that myself and my friends that use stuff are hot on getting bloodwork pre, during and post so the liver enzyme elevations were noteworthy and common between us.

In my case the liver enzyme elevations were close to my SD ones.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamy View Post
    I wouldn't worry. You weren't the only one. It's just that myself and my friends that use stuff are hot on getting bloodwork pre, during and post so the liver enzyme elevations were noteworthy and common between us.

In my case the liver enzyme elevations were close to my SD ones.
    that's good to know. i'll tell my friend to check this info. Thanks!!