User Tag List

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    yep and anyone who experienced how the phf people acted will know to not support people that act like that in this industry
    I am PHF people.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    I am PHF people.
    which lends the question....why?

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some of the members of PHF are not great (not sure how many other sites have that many kids on a huge AAS cocktail), but the place is run professionally. They have put in a great deal of effort to remain innovative at a time when it is rather risky to even bother with the DS market.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The butthurt lifestyle thread (or butt pleasure, if you so desire)

Agreed, they have some interesting products that they plan to bring to market if they can get through customs and test legit.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Some of the members of PHF are not great (not sure how many other sites have that many kids on a huge AAS cocktail), but the place is run professionally. They have put in a great deal of effort to remain innovative at a time when it is rather risky to even bother with the DS market.
    Exactly this. I refuse to work for a clone company. Clone companies simply look to companies like PHF to release products not on the market, and then call up china and place an order. I want a company leading the industry not following it.

BA has been absolutely awesome to me, and he doesn't slow down. He is constantly scouring for the next thing to bring to market. He works with patrick arnold to have every batch tested, and he randomly tests any company carried in the PHF store. He provides the product he says he does, and doesn't deal in bullshit like most companies in this industry. Is he a bit of a hard ass on his forum? Yes, but deal with some of the trolling he does and you would be to. It is his forum, his rules.

I do agree with Rodja about some of the members. Not that I dislike them, quite the opposite, but some of the guys there (even ones I am cool with) see 3g of test + 1g of tren + 1g Mast + etc.. etc.. etc.. + high dosed orals throughout to be a normal cycle. Not my cup of tea, but it is a forum, everyone can do as they please.

..and for the record, I choose PHF, not the opposite way around. When Primordial closed, I had 6-7 different offers for companies with rep positions, some with killer compensation. Out of the companies that offered, I choose to be with PHF because I wanted to be with them.
    Last edited by h2s; 02-08-2013 at 10:19 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The proper place to post this was in a locked thread, so I figure this was the next best place, ha! I always questioned the raid on our favorite company, but believed nonetheless. Nowadays, if you go to the original website, you can see the search and seizure notice. Just wanted to pass this along since I ran across it yesterday in case you felt the way that I did.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    The proper place to post this was in a locked thread, so I figure this was the next best place, ha! I always questioned the raid on our favorite company, but believed nonetheless. Nowadays, if you go to the original website, you can see the search and seizure notice. Just wanted to pass this along since I ran across it yesterday in case you felt the way that I did.
    Really? I never questioned it. After talking with Eric and just the general vibe of the company as a whole, I never even thought that would be a possibility.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess questioned it was the wrong wording. Just thought I'd hear more of something like that, you know, like read it on the FDA's website or something. I think when I read it in the local news, I knew it was real.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    I guess questioned it was the wrong wording. Just thought I'd hear more of something like that, you know, like read it on the FDA's website or something. I think when I read it in the local news, I knew it was real.
    Yeah, its funny how the FDA raids only companies legitimately producing products that can benifit those who take them properly. In the whole US, there is not one fuck'n company that produces straight DHT. Why is that? Simple, there's a huge femization program going on in this country and other "First World" countries. BS Eugenics at work. Primordial Performance and Androhard was a threat to that program and they squashed it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will always wonder if they wouldn't have sold SD and Tren and marketed as selling roids if they'd still be here today. However, they may not have been able to raise the funds to launch the Androseries had they not taken that risk. Catch 22. On that note, anyone have any AHv3 for sale? PM your price. Someone's gotta have some.
    Last edited by testosteronet; 05-08-2015 at 01:17 PM.