User Tag List

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    I will always wonder if they wouldn't have sold SD and Tren and marketed as selling roids if they'd still be here today. However, they may not have been able to raise the funds to launch the Androseries had they not taken that risk. Catch 22. On that note, anyone have any AHv3 for sale? PM your price. Someone's gotta have some.
    Good luck with the AHv3...I'm running my last box in another two weeks. Probably my last ever cycle.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silverstrand View Post
    Yeah, its funny how the FDA raids only companies legitimately producing products that can benifit those who take them properly. In the whole US, there is not one fuck'n company that produces straight DHT. Why is that? Simple, there's a huge femization program going on in this country and other "First World" countries. BS Eugenics at work. Primordial Performance and Androhard was a threat to that program and they squashed it.
    Definitely feminization going on in developed countries, no doubt about that. I don't personally believe it's an orchestrated program, rather our progress in convenience catching up with us. Almost every thing we do in this modern lifestyle is a direct affront to Testosterone. Unfortunately rather then just being what we are naturally supposed to be, we actually have to go out of our way to work at being what we were born to be. It's sad.

We can even take it one step further and look at how declining Testosterone levels are effecting the laws that are passed in this country. Everyone that has power to make legislation and create the laws of our land are most certainly working with sub-optimal Test levels. Imagine what that is doing to their minds and attitudes and general outlook on life. This HAS to effect everything downstream. It's the complete pussification of America.

I bet if some of these law makers actually took some of these products and realized how they were supposed to feel as a man, things would be different. When you're used to walking around with sub par Test levels and then take something to boost or mimic testosterone, it's an eye opening experience to say the least.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 05-08-2015 at 01:42 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The butthurt lifestyle thread (or butt pleasure, if you so desire)

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Good luck with the AHv3...I'm running my last box in another two weeks. Probably my last ever cycle.
    You know what's sad? I'm thinking about running my Andromass V3 because I don't want to use my Androhard V3. At least the mass has half the hard.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You know what's sad? I'm thinking about running my Andromass V3 because I don't want to use my Androhard V3. At least the mass has half the hard.
    I'm running that too. I'm going 12 weeks AMv3 + AHv3. Gonna run a tube of Androenhance at 4 pumps along with it at the start.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How many caps of each for the 12 weeks?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hank!'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BTW i invented the term "Pussification of America" , just sayin

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

How many caps of each for the 12 weeks?
    3 or 4. I haven't run the numbers yet.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hank! View Post
    BTW i invented the term "Pussification of America" , just sayin
    Next time I use it ill be sure to add you in a foot note.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Definitely feminization going on in developed countries, no doubt about that. I don't personally believe it's an orchestrated program, rather our progress in convenience catching up with us. Almost every thing we do in this modern lifestyle is a direct affront to Testosterone. Unfortunately rather then just being what we are naturally supposed to be, we actually have to go out of our way to work at being what we were born to be. It's sad.

We can even take it one step further and look at how declining Testosterone levels are effecting the laws that are passed in this country. Everyone that has power to make legislation and create the laws of our land are most certainly working with sub-optimal Test levels. Imagine what that is doing to their minds and attitudes and general outlook on life. This HAS to effect everything downstream. It's the complete pussification of America.

I bet if some of these law makers actually took some of these products and realized how they were supposed to feel as a man, things would be different. When you're used to walking around with sub par Test levels and then take something to boost or mimic testosterone, it's an eye opening experience to say the least.
    I can see this happening real easily. Most of these men and women in polictics are old, overweight, and on some sort of medication. I can give first hand experience on how horomones effect the way we think; you can too. Lately, I've felt like I'm going through an identity crisis of sorts. For so long, I felt like shit and unmotivated. This is slowly changing. I would recommend these A-holes take some of these products instead of doing everything in their power to keep it out of reach from everyone including themselves. A guy like Eric wouldn't have stopped at his V3 products, he would have kept pushing for even better solutions; he might have made us all superhuman in time lol.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He was working on making us superhuman. It was an all encompassing pill. Instead of having test and then having to take an e blocker and this and that.....it was all supposed to be together in one. Complete male hormonal optimization.