User Tag List

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Being an asshole? How the fuck is he being an asshole. The fact it bothers you is just kind of sad. But if u wanna get butt hurt over someone making a thread, be my guest

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Play nicely.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    now im lost, other thread had a discussion about what 'lifestyle' defined, someone didnt like that a few others didnt agree with them, thats all. this exists cause of the hijacking of the previous thread.

it has now gone in the direction of how we got off at 5yrs old but ine member is still bothered bout not being sided with and/or the title butthurt which clearly is making reference to burly and i

ice curious how the moment 'what is this' was posted you reply immediately? are you really that upset? honestly man

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm just intrigued and jealous that you guys had emotons so powerful at such young ages. I didn't feel anything for the first 2/3 of my life and had to fake it..... pretty much untill I met my wife and have been in love ever since.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i had to whore myself before i knew she was the one

congrats on the success xxiv!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    I'm just intrigued and jealous that you guys had emotons so powerful at such young ages. I didn't feel anything for the first 2/3 of my life and had to fake it..... pretty much untill I met my wife and have been in love ever since.
    That sounds so much easier than wasting time with mutipule women.
    Congrats

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    Good man... I'm slowly losing all emotions. Unless ruthlessness and insanity are emotions. In which case I'm gaining them 10 fold.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok. New direction. Titties. We can all agree that titties are cool. It's not a sexual attraction I have to titties, but I do enjoy grabin' some once and a whole.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    Ok. New direction. Titties. We can all agree that titties are cool. It's not a sexual attraction I have to titties, but I do enjoy grabin' some once and a whole.
    i always thought balls were to gay dudes what tits are to straight men. am i onto something here or is that a ridiculous proposition?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    oh, and i'll make this into ask a gay dude. so, once you see a fella you like at say, a bar, a club, you guys talk, the whole "let's go back to my place" thing happens, how do you know who's top and who's bottom? me and the wife were talking about it the other day.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My buddy goes to gay bars right before he goes to whatever bar he's actually intending to go to. He stands near the bar until someone buys him a drink. Then he keeps talking to the guy and then once he's well into his 4th drink he just says, "well, thanks for the drinks." and heads out.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day