User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    Nice. Yeah I know yuca, it's not my favorite. Love beans though. I noticed a huge reduction in poops on cycle. Using nutrients more thoroughly?
    hah opposite for me. but definitely of the low fat coloring... lol

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    How the hell can you eat that much and only eat 65 g fat?!?!? Insane.
    That's exactly what I was thinking!!

So lbl, I'm intrigued, could you set out a sample of your diet for a day?

I dont think overhead presses are enough but they are one of the best upper body exercises along with bench. Do you do inclined bench and wide grip pull ups? Both are good for shoulder and upper arm development.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamy View Post
    That's exactly what I was thinking!!

So lbl, I'm intrigued, could you set out a sample of your diet for a day?

I dont think overhead presses are enough but they are one of the best upper body exercises along with bench. Do you do inclined bench and wide grip pull ups? Both are good for shoulder and upper arm development.
    I do both, pull ups every training day at this stage

and i can past a full day of my diet, its the same shit every day lol

Eggs, 2 Whole, 8 whites 278 44 0 5
    1.5 cup, oatmeal, Quick Oats 450 22.5 81 9
    Blueberries, 1/2 cup 42 0.5 10.5 0
    Alpha Lipoic Acid, (250) 0 0 0 0
    Fish Oil 1000mg 10 0 0 1
    Mulit Vitamin & Mineral 0 0 0 0

Lean Ground Beef 96/4 - 10 oz 350 60 0 11
    1.5 cup(s) rice, white (cooked) 312 6 72 0
    Pinto Beans, 1 cup 245 15 45 1
    Yuca Root, 1 cup 320 3 78 0
    Vitamin D (2000 IU) 0 0 0 0

Chicken Breast, Skinless - 10oz 212.5 51 0 1.2
    White Potato, 10 oz 240 0 60 0
    Fish Oil 1000mg 10 0 0 1

Chicken Breast, Skinless - 10oz 212.5 51 0 1.2
    1 cup(s) rice, white (cooked) 208 4 48 0
    Karbolyn, 1 scoop (8oz water) 200 0 50 0
    Creatine HCL, 1 serving (mix w Karbolyn) 0 0 0 0

Whey Isolate Protein 2.5 scoops (8oz water) 290 57.5 7.5 5.4
    Karbolyn, 2 scoops (separate from protein shake)12 oz water 400 0 100 0
    Creatine HCL, 1 serving (mix w Karbolyn) 0 0 0 0

Lean Ground Beef 96/4 - 10 oz 350 60 0 11
    Yuca Root, 1 cup 320 3 78 0
    1/2 cup(s) rice, white (cooked) 104 2 24 0
    Fish Oil 1000mg 10 0 0 1
    Alpha Lipoic Acid, (250) 0 0 0 0
    Mulit Vitamin & Mineral 0 0 0 0

Dymatize, Elite Mass, 4 scoops 600 55 77 6
    1 tbsp. peanut butter, rdcd-fat 81 4.4 5.2 5.4
    L Glutamine, 5g 0 0 0 0

Dymatize, Elite Mass, 4 scoops 600 55 77 6

bit of a pain to understand it here, but it the numbers are Calories, Protein, Carbs and Fat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting thank for posting that.

Id love to be able to eat like that but I've an office job and couldn't really get away with firing up a grill to do some steak during the day!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting thank for posting that.

Id love to be able to eat like that but I've an office job and couldn't really get away with firing up a grill to do some steak during the day!
    Oh, im in an office job too. tupperware and and dull re-heated food most of the day. breakfast is a shake with everything ground up other than the 2 whole eggs, which i boil a carton of when needed.
    My job now is pretty close to home where I get to go home for lunch most days and that is nice.

the last gainer there is in the middle of the night, around 3-4 am.

what i mean is, its pretty challenging LOL

after sometime doing physique, i might wanna try HW bodybuilding and have no idea how im gonna eat as much as i need to get to the weight i need to. I heard and hope that nandrolone makes you wanna eat all day, so i might try that route and keep it somewhat clean. not a fan of the puffiness i see on most deca users. tren is one that always had me tempted, but as i pointed out in the other thread, im a wuss to the mental sides. if i get to pick you guys' brains enough to find a way around that, i might wanna try a low test + tren cycle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    Oh, im in an office job too. tupperware and and dull re-heated food most of the day. breakfast is a shake with everything ground up other than the 2 whole eggs, which i boil a carton of when needed.
    My job now is pretty close to home where I get to go home for lunch most days and that is nice.

the last gainer there is in the middle of the night, around 3-4 am.

what i mean is, its pretty challenging LOL

after sometime doing physique, i might wanna try HW bodybuilding and have no idea how im gonna eat as much as i need to get to the weight i need to. I heard and hope that nandrolone makes you wanna eat all day, so i might try that route and keep it somewhat clean. not a fan of the puffiness i see on most deca users. tren is one that always had me tempted, but as i pointed out in the other thread, im a wuss to the mental sides. if i get to pick you guys' brains enough to find a way around that, i might wanna try a low test + tren cycle
    That must take some preparation the night before!

Regarding the eggs if it helps my tip for cooking them is break them into a bowl and microwave for a few minutes if you want them cooked. It's really quick and easy.

If you want to get into serious bbing then I'm afraid you need to use tren. It is the be all and end all of steroids.

I think you can do tren without getting those mental sides - I manage so I'm sure anyone can do it. You could just start with a beginner tren cycle to ease into it like:

1-14 350mg a week of tren e.
    1-19150mg masteron prop eod
    1-18 test e at 250 mg every 2 weeks
    1-22 hcg 250iu eod
    1-22 Letro at 0.625mg a day (prepare to increase if needed - judge by mood/paranoia and nipples)
    1-22 blood pressure med. probably an ace inhibitor or am arb blocker would be best. I can give you more advice on this by pm if you want.

Pct
    23-25 Letro at 2.5mg twice a week
    26-28 aromasin at 25mg every 2nd day
    28-30 aromasin at 25mg every 4th day
    23-30 clomid at 50mg eod
    23-30 toco-8 twice a week (take it on clomid days)

Yes, I have deliberately given 8 weeks since the last tren e shot. Tren is incredibly suppressive even at extremely low concentrations so you need to give it plenty of time before starting pct. remember that if you have a suppressive level of steroids in your system then the clomid will do nothing and your recovery wont begin. I have left the test and masteron to run on past the tren though to stop cortisol rebound from tren and keep you juiced up closer to pct as the steroids will allow.

I have also said an 8 week pct since it takes a long time to recover on tren. The dosage of clomid is less than you'll see others recommend but it is a high dose in medical terms and from personal experience is sufficient. Also it's better to run it for 50mg eod for 8 weekd than 50mg ed for 4 weeks.

Be warned, sexually, for the first month in pct you will be useless. This is normal but you have to bear with it as things do improve!

Curb you vitamin and calcium intake in tren. It's mineral retaining properties are fierce and may cause kidney problems if you od on the supps!

If you don't fancy all that, then npp is fast acting deca with less bloat so may appeal to you. It's not tren but if you can't face tren it'll give you an easier ride.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That must take some preparation the night before!

Regarding the eggs if it helps my tip for cooking them is break them into a bowl and microwave for a few minutes if you want them cooked. It's really quick and easy.

If you want to get into serious bbing then I'm afraid you need to use tren. It is the be all and end all of steroids.

I think you can do tren without getting those mental sides - I manage so I'm sure anyone can do it. You could just start with a beginner tren cycle to ease into it like:

1-14 350mg a week of tren e.
    1-19150mg masteron prop eod
    1-18 test e at 250 mg every 2 weeks
    1-22 hcg 250iu eod
    1-22 Letro at 0.625mg a day (prepare to increase if needed - judge by mood/paranoia and nipples)
    1-22 blood pressure med. probably an ace inhibitor or am arb blocker would be best. I can give you more advice on this by pm if you want.

Pct
    23-25 Letro at 2.5mg twice a week
    26-28 aromasin at 25mg every 2nd day
    28-30 aromasin at 25mg every 4th day
    23-30 clomid at 50mg eod
    23-30 toco-8 twice a week (take it on clomid days)

Yes, I have deliberately given 8 weeks since the last tren e shot. Tren is incredibly suppressive even at extremely low concentrations so you need to give it plenty of time before starting pct. remember that if you have a suppressive level of steroids in your system then the clomid will do nothing and your recovery wont begin. I have left the test and masteron to run on past the tren though to stop cortisol rebound from tren and keep you juiced up closer to pct as the steroids will allow.

I have also said an 8 week pct since it takes a long time to recover on tren. The dosage of clomid is less than you'll see others recommend but it is a high dose in medical terms and from personal experience is sufficient. Also it's better to run it for 50mg eod for 8 weekd than 50mg ed for 4 weeks.

Be warned, sexually, for the first month in pct you will be useless. This is normal but you have to bear with it as things do improve!

Curb you vitamin and calcium intake in tren. It's mineral retaining properties are fierce and may cause kidney problems if you od on the supps!

If you don't fancy all that, then npp is fast acting deca with less bloat so may appeal to you. It's not tren but if you can't face tren it'll give you an easier ride.
    Not hard to understand why everyone (myself included) values your POV so much. That is all really valuable information that I will definitely keep for when the time to cross over to BB comes!

And i'm probably not gonna be all that serious about it, meaning, it will always be sort of my expensive hobby. It'd be nice to win 1 or 2 ammy shows and maybe, possibly, at some point, card. But not much past that, as I'd never go to super heavys and a bit old to make a career out of it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    Not hard to understand why everyone (myself included) values your POV so much. That is all really valuable information that I will definitely keep for when the time to cross over to BB comes!

And i'm probably not gonna be all that serious about it, meaning, it will always be sort of my expensive hobby. It'd be nice to win 1 or 2 ammy shows and maybe, possibly, at some point, card. But not much past that, as I'd never go to super heavys and a bit old to make a career out of it.
    Thanks very kind of you.

You look almost competition ready now. Bf is certainly about right. Maybe a little more shoulders and pecs but nothing major IMO if I'm being super critical. To leave this post on a positive though I think I'm safe in saying you look in far better shape than 99% of the men out there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks very kind of you.

You look almost competition ready now. Bf is certainly about right. Maybe a little more shoulders and pecs but nothing major IMO if I'm being super critical. To leave this post on a positive though I think I'm safe in saying you look in far better shape than 99% of the men out there.
    Thanks!! thats very nice and i'm definitely working on those 2

If we could have sponsors on stage, i'd have swole source on my shorts LOL getting a lot out of the boards

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How's this cycle going? You like the test/mast combo?!