User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    How's this cycle going? You like the test/mast combo?!
    hey weekend, not as good as yours, got sick last week and stuck at 231-2

but i do like the combo, i dont know if because of the mast, but i feel NO estrogen sides. sometimes this week, i'll come back with the pics so you guys tell me what you think.

now, question. If i was to finish off on some var (all the way up to show week) and maybe some test prop for 4 weeks. that smart? watchu guys think?

being that the cycle would be longer, should I up my clomid? for prop, 3 days after the last shot?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i would probably just run mast with your var, and maybe really low test. didnt know you were competing!

how many lbs did you gain so far?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you're looking for an increase in hunger, a combo of ghrp-2 (or GHRP-6) at 100mcg + mod1-29 at 100mcg would give you a good increase, it does for me!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ryan, how long would you say to run those for, and how many times per day to get your moneys worth?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    ryan, how long would you say to run those for, and how many times per day to get your moneys worth?
    You really have to run them for about 1-2 months to get great results. And It also really depends on what you're looking peps to do for you... I get great recovery and a great nights sleep at the combo above just before bed (this is the protocol I like the most) and if taken for up-to 2 months you will def notice some leaning. You can really utilize them in the morning and do fasted cardio after administration, and you will improve the fat loss dramatically (i also like this approach). So if fat loss was your goal, I'd say once in the am before cardio (you can drink peptopro during) and then in the pm before bed. Keep carbs away from admin as they will spike insulin levels and blunt the gh output. I've also gone all the way up to 3x/day. once am, post workout, and prebed. It really becomes a bitch pinning so much and I just got tingling hands. I've been taking peps on-and-off for almost 2 years (i'll be on for like 2-3 months then take off for the same period), and I will say 1-2 times a day is all I'll ever do. Even once a day is Great, and that dose would be prebed.

I take peps twice daily during PCT (once am once prebed). I'm usually not that hungry in the AM while not cycling, so hitting up ghrp-2/ghrp-6 and mod really helps induce hunger for me. I started using ghrp-6 a couple weeks ago, and I actually like it better than ghrp-2. I thought 6 was going to give me uncontrollable hunger, sweats and gastro emptying (as Matt P said) but I didn't. I think he was using some crazy amount, like 1000mcg of both.

Datbtrue has some great info out there for newbies. I learned a lot of info reading on that site!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    alright fellas, quick update. this was about 2-3 weeks ago

20130214_214600.jpg
    20130214_214656.jpg
    20130214_214741.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and this is a week into my pre-comp cut, namely, last sunday, right after waking up with everything completely cold (those are my excuses for looking small as shit.)

20130223_110150.jpg

20130223_110216.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    if you're looking for an increase in hunger, a combo of ghrp-2 (or GHRP-6) at 100mcg + mod1-29 at 100mcg would give you a good increase, it does for me!

BTW, sorry i missed this, GHRP 6 + mod did wonders for my hunger about a year ago, had insulin spikes that had me shaking. probably gonna get on it after my pct, but will do more research (i.e. harass Jelisej for his knowledge lol) on how to best run this

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whatever you are doing, i'd keep doing it! That BF level is impressive. Admit it, you have lipo every month dont you?!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn nice lean bf%. I am getting ready for a cut soon, and pics like this remind me no matter how lean I feel, I have alot more to go.