User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    ^^^how you like the HUMAPRO.....people seem to love it or bash it to high hell cause its ALRI
    The version with added SD is best

I've been using Humapro for quite a while, and it's better than whey for some purposes. Basically you can take it with MCT oil or carbs and I don't get any of the bloat that I tend to get from whey. Although there was bad press re Alri products and contamination, I would guess that they're being 'watched' and don't want to make any 'mistakes' again. Their carb product is especially good imo; it's made from rice and digests quickly and easily and I find it better than Vitargo, and it has very little sugar.

I would think Humapro would be quite a good product for you, as being vegetarian you have less complete protein sources so it would give you another option.

Humapro (EAAs), Chain'd out (BCAAs), and Chain'd reaction (carbs) have become staples for me, and I find I am using less and less whey and probably will stop using it altogether. I still eat lot's of Salmon, eggs, tuna, steak, etc.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Humapro and chained out both taste great.
    I've only had samples so I can only comment on taste.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks, a calorie less 'protein' upon waking, pre and postwo is interesting

i had the original venom, wifey tried it too.....nothing to date beat that stuff....she was miserable but it fkn worked lol

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    I got to thinking about what he said regarding eating carbs and fats is like just eating a donut... I eat 6 whole eggs and 1 cup of oatmeal for bfast... What gives? Am I going this wrong? He spoke about how eating egg whites gives you the shits and isn't a complete protein... I've heard of not mixing fats and carbs.
    Oats and whole eggs are miles apart from eating a donut. I'm not a fan of oats, but to compare that meal to donut is fucking retarded. Egg whites are a complete protein and maybe raw egg whites will give you the shits, but not if they're cooked. There's something about Farrah that I find very shady and unsettling. I've heard stories about how his "customized diets" are just copy/paste jobs that he recycles to his clients.

Also, let's be honest, the prep coaches are mainly drug consultants. Outside of the deplete/loading phase, the dietting for a show is pretty straight forward.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fuck you rodja........im going to krispy kreme today.....
    yeah that was retarded.....the timing of protein and carbs was my main interest seeing mike ross was talking bout that when he released carboslin

egg whites dont give me the shits either

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lots of info in that seminar seemed a little off to me.
    Egg whites raw, cooked, or out of a box don't give me the shits and the last I read they where a good complete protien.

I'm still going to be having my protien, then a carb meal, then dinner.
    I used to do carbs with a shake, or I'd skip the shake and eat a protien meal 15-30 after the carbs.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Farrah does come off as shady. Not sure why. I'm sure the whole protein, then carbs works though.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Farah/kai seminar

Raw egg whites do contain avidin, which binds to a B vitamin and can cause a deficiency. Avidin is killed upon cooking.

I see where he was going with the carb and fats stuff. But it is all in degrees, with donuts being many degrees worse than eggs and oats. But one of my staple foods for years was bread with peanut butter. My metabolism used to be able to handle it. Makes me fatter now, so I almost never eat it.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First thing upon waking is a whey/liquid egg white shake for me. Oatmeal follows about 60-90 min later.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Burly a couple years ago I'd eat 2 slices of toasted wheat bread with PB and honey on it for my breakfast at 530am.
    Was so damn good!!!
    Think ill make that without the honey and use walden farms maple syrup on almond/coconut flour bread.