User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    It's best on a empty stomach, or at least two and a half hours after eating complete protein. You also need to wait 20-30 minutes before eating protein after using Humapro. As well as pre and post workout, it works well with a little coconut milk before bed, and I often use it with 5gms MCTs first thing in the morning.
    itd be 8am (next meal at 11am, so its sorta fast)
    prewo 5pm
    postwo 7ish (next meal would be an hour later, protein and carbs)

the prebed tip thanks, please dont tell me you are mixing apple cider hunapro with coconut milk lol

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    itd be 8am (next meal at 11am, so its sorta fast)
    prewo 5pm
    postwo 7ish (next meal would be an hour later, protein and carbs)

the prebed tip thanks, please dont tell me you are mixing apple cider hunapro with coconut milk lol
    I'd suggest taking in even as little as 3gms of MCT with the Humapro at 8am. My idea is that the body will burn the MCTs rather than using the Humapro for fuel. The coconut milk was a tip from Author L Rea, but I use 5gms coconut oil or MCTs. By using Humapro instead of whey I've been able to eat more carbs, which is always good.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    I'd suggest taking in even as little as 3gms of MCT with the Humapro at 8am. My idea is that the body will burn the MCTs rather than using the Humapro for fuel. The coconut milk was a tip from Author L Rea, but I use 5gms coconut oil or MCTs. By using Humapro instead of whey I've been able to eat more carbs, which is always good.
    same here coconut oil
    hows your pre/intra/post wo look like........i ask cause alri says no protein or aminos around the time you use the humapro, but everything i read is protein protein, and they even suggest using their own chained out with it..........id like to do 2sv starting prewo, through the wo (intra), and then use my gluta tren immediately post (it tastes so good i miss it, 14g blend of glutamine, and some other stuff incl small amounts of aminos, 0 cal also) and then do a meal 1hr later once iv washed my sweaty ass

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    same here coconut oil
    hows your pre/intra/post wo look like........i ask cause alri says no protein or aminos around the time you use the humapro, but everything i read is protein protein, and they even suggest using their own chained out with it..........id like to do 2sv starting prewo, through the wo (intra), and then use my gluta tren immediately post (it tastes so good i miss it, 14g blend of glutamine, and some other stuff incl small amounts of aminos, 0 cal also) and then do a meal 1hr later once iv washed my sweaty ass
    I often workout fasted, so I might take some Bcaas when I wake up, then 30-60 minutes a preworkout supp, then Bcaas Intra and Humapro immediately post workout, 30 minutes later some carbs and protein, (no fat). I often use fage no fat Greek yoghurt mixed with oats and breakfast cereal, berries. My evening meal might be salmon, eggs, steak, so I'll get my fats here.

The Alri Bcaas product is another staple for me. The Aminos are 'malates' and their said to be more efficiently used by the body and less prone to be burnt as fuel compared to regular Aminos. Chain'd out also has Rhodiola rosea plus some other Chinese herbs in it, and it mixes easily and tastes great. Ideally I'd take some Humapro at the start of working out also, but this does all get costly, so I try to prioritise my usage. Until recently I was mixing carbs with Bcaas for my Intra drink, which I liked a lot, but I'm cutting that out at the moment.

BTW There's a low stim preworkout by Prosupps called Dr Jekll and it only contains 100mgs of caffeine, but also has Creatine HCL and Agamatine, and it's not a proprietary blend. I think it has 1gm Creatine HCL and 750mgs Agamatine, so you can always add more if you wish.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Man I love me some PB but when I'm not eating it I usually seem to hold less water or lean out.
    What's the best type of nut butter to eat??
    Peanuts are quite a misnomer in that they're not actually a nut. Almond or cashew butter are my personal favorites or eating the actual nuts along with some Brazil nuts and macadamia nuts.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Peanuts are quite a misnomer in that they're not actually a nut. Almond or cashew butter are my personal favorites or eating the actual nuts along with some Brazil nuts and macadamia nuts.
    You just made my day because I love cashew butter and I'd already be eating almond butter if I could buy it in bulk and it didn't cost so much. I'll make the switch thou because I know as good as PB taste it just doesn't work that well for me anymore.
    Brazil nuts are a favorite too. Where do you find those because I only find them in a mix.
    What's your thoughts on walnuts, hazelnuts, and pecans?

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    You just made my day because I love cashew butter and I'd already be eating almond butter if I could buy it in bulk and it didn't cost so much. I'll make the switch thou because I know as good as PB taste it just doesn't work that well for me anymore.
    Brazil nuts are a favorite too. Where do you find those because I only find them in a mix.
    What's your thoughts on walnuts, hazelnuts, and pecans?
    Not a fan of them taste wise, but they're good profile wise.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love pecans!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Not a fan of them taste wise, but they're good profile wise.
    Walnuts and pecans are great in a chicken salad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    same here coconut oil
    Previously I suggested a protocol based on some of Faras recommendations re GH, etc. This is the protocol I will be following from now. (Blunting GH response doesn't seem to have hurt mountain dog, does it).

This is pretty much what I used to do, and will be reverting back to. I might have an additional serving of Humapro late afternoon, depending on previous protein consumption.

7.30am Bcaas

8.30 - 11am Bcaas as needed (2 servings) Coconut oil if needed

11am Preworkout supp

11.30 Bcaas & Chain'd reaction 42gms (carbs low G.I.) Sip throughout workout. 1 and a half servings Bcaas.

12.00 2 servings Humapro taken middle of workout, (not sipped)
    Continue sipping Bcaas

12.30 Finish workout. Either 2 servings Humapro with chain'd reaction, (carbs), or Whey / whey blend, optional carbs (oats)

1am If taken Humapro as post workout, meal.

1.30 if taken whey blend, etc, meal.

Pre bed 2 servings Humapro with 5gms Coconut oil.

My last 'proper meal' is eaten before 6pm, usually.