User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haahaahahha
    yeah i grabbed the humapro and asked markham how he used it, seeing alot of guys who liked it seemed to drop whey altogether....i figured id see what happens, and take his advice and apply it to how i think i should run it........like rodja, im dropping supps all the time, that being said i do skim the e-tailors and sometimes something peaks my interest

id more than likely use humapro in the am upon waking and prebed to extend a 'sorta' fast.....iv always looked leaner in the am if i didnt eat before bed, that includes shakes......BUT, i do eat alot and do not fathom it replacing anything....im quite sure ill down something an hour or so after that stuff upon waking......the night thing depends how long i linger infront of the tv, like the rest of us.........since the summer when i took condition seriously carbs where around the workout as meadows said he advises.....tbh i did this on my own and didnt know much about him until last few months......it works for me, he advocates it, ill stick with it...if anything ill prob up the peptopro and carbs intra, and stop buying so much iso/whey

i like this thread lol

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So DJ, what do you make of Farah and his 'carbs blunting GH' stuff. Seems to work well if you use his ON Hydrawhey. LOL.

I've liked using carbs and Bcaas intra for quite some time but hearing what the expert had to say, I thought maybe I was wrong.

Still, doesn't seem like Meadows subscribes to Farahs no intra carbs idea, so it's back to how I used to do it, (for now, anyway )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    everyone has their own beliefs based on their own experiences

personally, im a carb whore......i like them better pre/intra than a stim prewo, pumps are significantly better and cleaner energy
    postwo i can see both sides, i prefer the carbs to shuttle everything in........iv done the no carbs postwo and there is a loss in fullness over time....pre/intra works well

i was always under the impression carbs in the am, and around workout, and oats is the breakfast of champions..........buuuuuuut if farahs guys are pinning hgh upon waking and postwo, i can see where hes coming from

based on those two 'gurus', i tend to lean towards meadows's nutritonal planning

meadows routines tend to be extremely intense so carbs would be very important

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    Whoa, hold on there. I'm pretty much doing the sam as you, just using Humapro instead of whey, yes?

DJ bought some Humapro the other day and asked me for my thoughts on it, so I wrote a sample way of using it. That's all.
    Not trying to knock your protocol at all just when its all laid out it seems like a lot of powders threw out the day.
    For me its hydro whey and MCTs pre and a post hydro shake and that's it. I will sometimes mix 15 grams of BCAAs in a shaker and drink it threw out the day.
    Non training days I very rarely have any shakes because food is king and makes me happier than a shake.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm with DJ on I'd rather follow Meadows plans because for one I like his approch more and I think I'd follow what he has to say more so than Farrah. Meadows reasoning just hits me better and is more understandable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    I'm with DJ on I'd rather follow Meadows plans because for one I like his approch more and I think I'd follow what he has to say more so than Farrah. Meadows reasoning just hits me better and is more understandable.
    x2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Not trying to knock your protocol at all just when its all laid out it seems like a lot of powders threw out the day.
    For me its hydro whey and MCTs pre and a post hydro shake and that's it. I will sometimes mix 15 grams of BCAAs in a shaker and drink it threw out the day.
    Non training days I very rarely have any shakes because food is king and makes me happier than a shake.
    No problem. That protocol (if I'm referring to the correct post) was a sort of example of how Humapro can be used. In reality I don't do that many shakes, just the Bcaas and Eaas, really. I'd try whey hydro, but Humapro works ok for me so if it's not broke, etc. Once I finish my existing whey I probably won't buy anymore, too much gastric distress from it.

Now pills, etc, are a different kettle of fish, but I'm not in Sperwer's league (yet)
    Last edited by markam; 01-17-2013 at 01:04 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    No problem. That protocol (if I'm referring to the correct post) was a sort of example of how Humapro can be used. In reality I don't do that many shakes, just the Bcaas and Eaas, really. I'd try whey hydro, but Humapro works ok for me so if it's not broke, etc. Once I finish my existing whey I probably won't buy anymore, too much gastric distress from it.

Now pills, etc, are a different kettle of fish, but I'm not in Sperwer's league (yet)
    Oh!!!
    I was thinking that was your protocol and how many shakes you used per day.
    Now that clears things up and makes since when you said you and I did the same thing.

Yeah that amount of pills is on another level. Lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PREWORKOUT

POSTWO

theres a protocol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)