Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 5-Alpha Test

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 iron's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5-Alpha Test

So 4runner came out with 5at which is a ripoff of androhard but how good is it? can it reduce gyno the same way hard did? i know the active in it is just epiandrosterone (and alot less too) where as in androhard i believe it had a mixture of androsterone and epiandrosterone?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Right Hook's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5-Alpha Test

Quote Originally Posted by iron View Post
    So 4runner came out with 5at which is a ripoff of androhard but how good is it? can it reduce gyno the same way hard did? i know the active in it is just epiandrosterone (and alot less too) where as in androhard i believe it had a mixture of androsterone and epiandrosterone?
    I'm fairly certain Alpha Hard was a combination of both beta and alpha isomers with an ester attached (enanthate). 5-Alpha Test is a cyclodextrin complexed epiandrosterone plus vitamin B-12 tablet in an orally disintegrating tablet. So it's far from a "rip off". If you believe those to be the same then I suppose it's also fair to say PP ripped off the other 10 brands that sold stano before them.

I don't know if it will reduce Gyno. Even if it did I wouldn't say so....that's suggesting it can treat an ailment or disease and is against the law.

Epiandrosterone is a prohormone to DHT though. DHT administration has been shown to reduce estradiol in males.

Do you have Gyno?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    I'm with weekend and get yourself some real gear if possible and get better gains and save cash.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 iron's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well a company is considered a 'rip off' when it copys names like-ANDRO MASS/ALPHA MASS ANDRO BULK/ALPHA BULK.....not to say their PH are a rip off just the style and presentation and maybe active mg's. but yes androhard was the only thing that actually reduced the size of the lumps.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    I'm with weekend and get yourself some real gear if possible and get better gains and save cash.
    to be honest idk shit about injectables, except a little personal research with some peptides, i always thought masteron was expensive? masteron is pure dht or what?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: 5-Alpha Test

well a company is considered a 'rip off' when it copys names like-ANDRO MASS/ALPHA MASS ANDRO BULK/ALPHA BULK.....not to say their PH are a rip off just the style and presentation and maybe active mg's. but yes androhard was the only thing that actually reduced the size of the lumps.

- - - Updated - - -

to be honest idk shit about injectables, except a little personal research with some peptides, i always thought masteron was expensive? masteron is pure dht or what?
    Seems appropriate to use those names given the compounds they represent. I wouldn't say rip off...the alpha that is

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCLS View Post
    Seems appropriate to use those names given the compounds they represent. I wouldn't say rip off...the alpha that is

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
    The packaging was very similar, also.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Right Hook's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5-Alpha Test

Many people are blind to this, but there are similarities between the products because many of the same people who created them worked together to bring certain compounds to the market. They are also friends. There were areas of agreement and disagreement and thus the similarities and differences.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Masteron is a derivative of DHT.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Masteron is a derivative of DHT.
    mast is the shizznit, im feeling 0 estrogen sides, i must say.