User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) pitboss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trenazone/mechabol cycle

A week into 1.5 ml Trenazone/ 100 mg Mechabol per day cycle. Not going to do a log, per se, as I just don' t have the time. I will update from time to time. Just want to say this may be the best cycle I have done ( so far, anyway ). Strength already up. Alpha feeling during work out. Only 1 weird thing - for about 20 min after application of trenazone I feel a slight nausea mixed with euphoria???? Little weird but loving this stuff.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep us updated, mechabol & trenazone blew me away. I stocked up for future runs.

What length cycle? support? pct?
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trenazone is freaking awesome. Where are you applying the TZ? I would get an odd feeling after applying it to my clavicle, but it was because the fumes would go up my nose and irritate my sinuses.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, clavicle area. Could be the fumes, but I think I' m feeling it in another way. Supports are the usual; hawthorne, celery, liver juice, tudca when that runs out, fish oil, toco 8, coq10, letro if e gets silly on me. PCT is PP trs plus daa, sam- e for liver cleanse, torem. Oh, 6 week run looking for a lean bulk - yes, I' m chasing that unicorn ....

Established Member Feedback Score 0 dacookiemonsta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to be running Mecha 100-150 and Tren 2ml next week.. Hoping to add some trest to it. Waiting to see if that happens.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pitboss View Post
    PCT is PP trs plus daa, sam- e for liver cleanse, torem. Oh, 6 week run looking for a lean bulk - yes, I' m chasing that unicorn ....
    Are you are using the tcf-1 from the pp trs? I'm not 100% sure but I believe the active in tcf is sodium d-aspartate and d-aspartic acid are the same thing. Using both would be redundant.

2 bottles of trenazone should last about 40 days, be careful not to spill, I lost a few mls down the drain. I was going for 6ish but ended up cutting it short a few days early because I felt so insanely super and I wanted to end on a good note.

Lean bulk should be doable, what does your diet look like?
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, tcf-1. Diet is very clean slightly over maintenance.