User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 dacookiemonsta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrow View Post
    Interesting. So you added the trest directly into the trenazone? No other preparation beyond that?
    Nope. If it hadn't dissolved I was going to add some additional alcohol but it did. I wanted to keep it as simple as possible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Weighed myself today.. Currently at 207. Today was leg day after a day off yesterday.

Squats: 175 x15 (warmup), 225 x14 (another semi warmup), 245 x12, 265 x10, 285 x8, 305 x6, 315 x6, 245 x12

I don't go real heavy on squats. My back just doesn't like that much weight sitting on it and I don't think it's necessary to go much heavier than that given my frame/size. I do, however, get parallel and have great form. There's guys that squat considerably more than me with legs half the size of mine.. So whatever.

Straight Leg Dead lifts: 135 x12, 155 x12, 175 x10, 195 x10, 215 x8.

(Main focus on the leg day although I did a couple secondary exercises I don't consider real important).

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Saw that you added Trest in your post on PHF and joined here to follow the log. Good log so far. In for teh gainzzz

Oh yeah, and your tri's look thick in that pic. Nice work

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did Triceps today.

Looking for a little advice here regarding what to do with my AI. I assume it's the Aromasin forcefully penetrating my joints. I know Letro did the same thing. I'm taking super cissus and a lot of oils and it's not helping.

I'm going to drop the AI for now... Hypothetically would running a SERM on cycle (although I realize an AI is preferred) still be a decent idea? I have the Raloxifen just sitting here anyways.

There's just no point in taking a cycle if I'm forced to do 60-70% of the weight I can do on exercises.

For the record this is only the second time I've ever ran an AI and the first I've ran one on cycle. If trest doesn't come in I might just say eff it and not run anything estrogen wise (until pct obviously).

Edit: I did up my Mechabol dose a few days ago. Could be it as well although I didn't have this kind of issue with Mecha before. Maybe I need to drop it back down to 100mg.
    Last edited by dacookiemonsta; 01-29-2013 at 06:17 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trest is the only one that should be aromatizing, right?
    Do you feel like you are starting to get the affects from it yet? (Isn't it supposed to be a feel-good AAS like test?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayjay View Post
    Trest is the only one that should be aromatizing, right?
    Do you feel like you are starting to get the affects from it yet? (Isn't it supposed to be a feel-good AAS like test?)
    I dunno I'm on day 8 or 9 and it's just really hard for me to definitively say yes to that. My lifts are coming along but I've just been a lethargic off and on about 4 days now.. My sinuses have been bothering the hell out of me (I have chronic sinusitis which seems to occasionally almost flare up one week worse than the next) so some of it could be attributed to that.

I do definitely have some alpha male in the gym and I'm putting up more weights/reps already. I think the trest thing is going to end up being a wash since I wasn't able to acquire another gram of it and run it 30 days.. 14 days is just too short to intelligently draw conclusions on a compound IMO.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dacookiemonsta View Post
    Nope. If it hadn't dissolved I was going to add some additional alcohol but it did. I wanted to keep it as simple as possible.
    Interesting, I thought there was some discussion about MW being a bit high and something about removing the ester, but hey much better if this nice simple method will work!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrow View Post
    Interesting, I thought there was some discussion about MW being a bit high and something about removing the ester, but hey much better if this nice simple method will work!
    Yeah there was definitely a little chatter about that but to be completely honest I have no idea how to do that so I didn't mess with it.