User Tag List

Thread: Anarchy Labs

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anarchy Labs

Not trying to source check, or ask where you got it. Anyone ever used their products. Just found one I'm highly interested in. The website says garuanteed, or your monye back. It's a reputable website. I'm wondering if anyone has used their products. Or if I should buy it, and have PA test it. Rather the former over the latter. But if no one has, then I will go with the latter.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never heard of or used their products.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took the plunge. The site is pretty reliable. Im gonna have PAT test it.
    Bought all they had. Screenshot'ed the gaurantee on their site. If it's tested false or not the right concentration(Gonna pay for both tests) Im gonna get their refund. If they don't refund. Ill go through my bank, and they'll do it immediately lol.
    Says if less than 1/3rd of bottle is used, and no results are seen. They'll refund completely. But I don't wanna be injesting some M-lmg, or SD or soemthing.
    Last edited by tallstraw; 01-16-2013 at 03:08 PM.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Make sure you post the results of the test

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I bought all they had. Incase the results came back posotive you cant beat

90ct: 100mg 4-androstenediol & 100mg 1-androstenediol for $70. If it comes back negative, everyone will know, and I can get my money back 1 way or another!
    If it comes back legit though, I'm gonna buy all the rest of the m1t/phere stack they have.

Anyone every used 4androstenedione? I found some, buy don't know if it's worth the buy or not. It's cheap 60ct 100mg 4-androstenedione for $25. Figured buy 10 or so. Run at it a gram or 2 a day. Couldn't be too bad of results. Or keep it for sexual function for other cycles. Pop 500mg 1hr before sex or soemthing, if I ever use a hormone that completely tanks libido. Can't be too bad of an investment.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep the 4-ad for the more supprasive cycles. Not worth it imo with amount on hand to build any appreciable amount of muscle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by showstoppa5717 View Post
    Keep the 4-ad for the more supprasive cycles. Not worth it imo with amount on hand to build any appreciable amount of muscle.
    Do you mean the 4 androstenedione?
    As I already have like over 100g of 4diol between different brands and companies lol. As well as like 40g of differenent 1-diol as well(More than enough to run a powerful cycle).
    I know how good they are, especially from the first hand account of people I know who have used them. I'm only questioning the use of the 4 androstenedione as a sex drive booster whenever I'm on soemthing surpressive. If that's what you were reffering to as well