Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vitor, Vitor, Vitor, Vitor!!!!!!

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Belfort wants a rematch with Bones after this fight and not Silva? Hm.. Bisping looked nervous, maybe even scared of Belfort right off the bat. Bisping may have been neither though and probably just respected the hell out of Belfort's abilities.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    So Belfort wants a rematch with Bones after this fight and not Silva? Hm.. Bisping looked nervous, maybe even scared of Belfort right off the bat. Bisping may have been neither though and probably just respected the hell out of Belfort's abilities.
    Vitor won't beat either of them. I'm fairly certain that Chael would beat him, too.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Vitor won't beat either of them. I'm fairly certain that Chael would beat him, too.
    I'd tend to agree with that statement too. I don't think a rematch with Jones makes sense, Jones is too much for Belfort. I think Silva needs a superfight next and I would much rather see Belfort vs. Wanderlei before each retires. I know Belfort wants gold one more time before he calls it a career, but Anderson Silva is a more reasonable opponent than Jones imo. That leads me to Anderson taking a superfight with either Jones or GSP, leaving Belfort to take on Wanderlei.