User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: why not just use prami?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is another route if you want to go pin less. Prami hits the D2 and D3 receptor the hardest with some side effects that I did not like as well. You can use real L-dopa to make your dopamine levels higher to hit all the D# receptors. I have and am using 1 Carboxy l-dopa at night before bed. It will raise GH levels with out the pin and has few side effects. It will not be as strong as straight GH via injection. But it is a good option for those who have not gone to the needle. You have to cycle it as it will suppress your serotonin levels. 5 days on 2 days off has been recommended. If you fell depressed then cycle off and hit some 5HTP and your are good to go.

Save the Prami for a cycle with strong prolactin sides.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 dacookiemonsta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghopkins View Post
    There is another route if you want to go pin less. Prami hits the D2 and D3 receptor the hardest with some side effects that I did not like as well. You can use real L-dopa to make your dopamine levels higher to hit all the D# receptors. I have and am using 1 Carboxy l-dopa at night before bed. It will raise GH levels with out the pin and has few side effects. It will not be as strong as straight GH via injection. But it is a good option for those who have not gone to the needle. You have to cycle it as it will suppress your serotonin levels. 5 days on 2 days off has been recommended. If you fell depressed then cycle off and hit some 5HTP and your are good to go.

Save the Prami for a cycle with strong prolactin sides.
    Interesting.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prami is very strong and is dose dependent from person to person, I would rather use it over Caber but that is just my opinion, even .25mg is very effective at lowering prolactin. going straight to .5mg is tough to do, .125mg should be the starting point to test waters.. dont expect to sleep much

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm up to .4 mg pre bed and .2 mg when I wake up too early, pass out again. Lol when I take it my nips look better within minutes but the effect seems to wear off after 5 hours or so