User Tag List

Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    If you think the government puts as much effort into blocking the importation of AAS as it would an illegal assualt rifle, you are mistaken.. AAS is a victimless crime, illegal gun importation would not be. Not to mention the fact that it is very difficult to scan for AAS, not so much for weapons.
    You should tell that to Eric Holder and Barack Obama. They missed that memo when they were busy sending guns to Mexico via the Fast and Furious gun running scandal, you know that one where our border patrol agent was murdered by weapons they didn't bother to track?

I seem to recall a child's birthday party being shot up by the Mexican drug cartel, in Mexico, using weapons from this botched government operation. But I guess that is as meaningless as the 176 children killed in U.S. led drone strikes overseas.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    Only if you admit that banning guns will not eliminate the use of guns in homicides/murders.
    No one said it would. Please note my entry into this conversation where I stated that I wasn't against the right to bear arms, rather a limitation onto which are available and a strong increase in regulation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    You should tell that to Eric Holder and Barack Obama. They missed that memo when they were busy sending guns to Mexico via the Fast and Furious gun running scandal, you know that one where our border patrol agent was murdered by weapons they didn't bother to track?

I seem to recall a child's birthday party being shot up by the Mexican drug cartel, in Mexico, using weapons from this botched government operation. But I guess that is as meaningless as the 176 children killed in U.S. led drone strikes overseas.
    This is absolutely beyond the scope of gun laws. I believe the government plays part in the drug game as well, doesn't mean the drugs should be legal.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 bikeswimlive's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Certain people are calling for the removal of all guns and that is why I posed the question that you still refuse to answer other than sarcastically.
    Oh ok. "People" want it. That means it will totally happen. I'm sure there are "people" who want many absurd things. Again, let's get back to the reality of the situation which is responsible reform.

I don't need to know exactly where you live (but from your general area), you know far worse than my Southern home. Enjoy the Browns and keep hating on the south.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCLS View Post
    Importation? no one was talking about importation. The numbers of domestic high-cap magazines, and firearms in circulation would be more than enough.

You guys act like people will not find a way to break laws, or to get around them.
    If the guns are not produced here outside of direct production for military personel, and ammo was not available to the public, importation would be the only choice.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    There's nothing humane about arbitrarily killing an animal simply due to inconvenience. Your post made it appear as though your position was that there isn't another method besides a gun, which is far from true.
    It isn't only a matter of inconvenience... people are dying in some of these accidents. My brothers neighbor died last summer in an accident involving hitting a deer.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    If the guns are not produced here outside of direct production for military personel, and ammo was not available to the public, importation would be the only choice.
    So now your talking about a complete gun ban. I was not. I was discussing mainly the magazines, and certain firearms.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It isn't only a matter of inconvenience... people are dying in some of these accidents. My brothers neighbor died last summer in an accident involving hitting a deer.
    So you want to remove deer because of the deaths they cause but not guns?

WHAT THE FUCK.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCLS View Post
    So now your talking about a complete gun ban. I was not. I was discussing mainly the magazines, and certain firearms.
    I am as well. My post was misworded. I meant if the assualt weapons and their ammunition was not available.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How would you anti-gun guys handle things like deer over-population if it wasn't for hunters helping the problem? In a city near me - there is a concentration of 33 deer per square mile. This is the cause of the highest rate of car-deer accidents in Ohio, among other problems.
    33 in an entire mile? i dont see how that is much, they probably 'concentrate' there cause man forced them to
    how did man even hunt anything prior?