User Tag List

Page 16 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    Glad to hear it! Hope you live your entire life without either of those things occurring!!! I've personally hit deer and a statistically large number of people I know have as well. Heck, my brother hit 2 deer (and totaled both vehicles) in a 10 day period about 15 years ago.
    could be that driving is the issue and not so much the 33 dear per sq mile
    and before you answer, theres fkn 3000 squirrels per sq mile here, at least, and iv never hit one, and when i see road kill i feel bad and think the driver wasnt paying attention, they are alot smaller and move quicker as well

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tyranny in America? Somewhat funny vid

Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    iv been knifed,it does not stop you the way a gun does, adrenaline is an amazing thing, id assume that teacher's will to survive and protect was greater than the psychos to kill
    dont be sexist, i know my wife, if she was threatened shed do everything in her power.......also the locking the door shit doesnt fly, one fkn scream and that door is getting kicked in by other teachers, and im sure there are males on staff
    Wouldn't you just rather have her shoot the motherfucker than get stabbed?

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    You missed my point. You see deer running in front of a cars as an issue that must be addressed. In the year 2000 (only statistic I could find) 200 people in the US died in a deer-related car accident. Chicago will top that alone this year in gun homicides. Yet you want to address deer, and think that guns are fine. That was my WHAT THE FUCK.
    You missed my point. I posed that question to those that want to eliminate all guns and all the activities they are involved in. Also because it's news around my area right now. A ban like that would directly impact the areas I live and work in. It's already an issue for the city of Mentor, Ohio and would cause it to be a larger issue elsewhere too. Many more people would end up in accidents or dead as a direct result over taking away guns.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdon1588 View Post
    Even though everybody bagged on the NRA's suggestion that an armed officer be placed in school, I see that Obama has offered that as one of his solutions. These crazy's hardly ever go after hard targets so maybe a "Resource Officer" will help stop and minimize this sort of thing in the future.
    interesting, altho hes solving a gun problem with guns

jmo, professionally speaking, these shootings arent about guns, but media sensationalism.......these nut jobs are getting their 15minutes of fame, while most people dont know the names of the victims......personally i believe thats whats leading to all the repeat occurances

that being said im still all for stricter gun policies, but im not a yankee

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    - People die because of abundance of Deer. Control deer, but not guns.
    - Knives are just as lethal as guns. The Sandy Hook shooter could have done the same with a knife by smart use of doors. Look at the military. Some of them must go to Iraq loaded with nothing but knives of every variety, since they are so lethal and effective.
    - Government sucks. So let's not have gun control, because, you know, government sucks. Obama uses drones to kill kids, so we should all be allowed to kill kids too, cuz if the president can, the government has no excuse for any other measure.

When those points are made, it might be time to re-evaluate what reason is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wouldn't you just rather have her shoot the motherfucker than get stabbed?
    knowing her shed rather beat him to death and make him swallow his own balls, spanish blood, right trigger, and watch out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    iv been knifed,it does not stop you the way a gun does, adrenaline is an amazing thing, id assume that teacher's will to survive and protect was greater than the psychos to kill
    dont be sexist, i know my wife, if she was threatened shed do everything in her power.......also the locking the door shit doesnt fly, one fkn scream and that door is getting kicked in by other teachers, and im sure there are males on staff
    Nothing I said makes me sexist. A knife can bring down the largest person... glad to here that it didn't kill you!!! The doors in the schools around here are pretty heavy-duty and I'm only being realistic in thinking that serious damage can be done when somebody is motivated enough to make it happen.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 bikeswimlive's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even though everybody bagged on the NRA's suggestion that an armed officer be placed in school, I see that Obama has offered that as one of his solutions. These crazy's hardly ever go after hard targets so maybe a "Resource Officer" will help stop and minimize this sort of thing in the future.
    There was an armed officer at Columbine. Did it work there?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, IMO the fact that he proposed gun control doesn't mean Obama is not a disappointment as a president.

At one point in life, we all thought it was absurd that there were metal detectors in school. Now we're talking about a police officer there. If someone successfully shoots kids again, we'll need a military base by the school, right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    could be that driving is the issue and not so much the 33 dear per sq mile
    and before you answer, theres fkn 3000 squirrels per sq mile here, at least, and iv never hit one, and when i see road kill i feel bad and think the driver wasnt paying attention, they are alot smaller and move quicker as well
    I call BS on that unless you can provide proof. I will happily apologize if I'm wrong though.