Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Tyranny in America? Somewhat funny vid

Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    i know if you use your imagination youd get an idea of what can generally thinks of the states, question.......how does an educated american like yourself view your neighboors? and not the cold and hockey bullshit
    I may be educated.... but not about my neighbors to the north. Hard for me to have a perception of the people themselves when I have almost no experience with them.

Ive been to Vancouver BC and found it extremely clean. The road signs are very different, so a bit confusing to get around. The people I met their seemed friendly and happy... or happy to take my money. Not sure which it was. Lol

My experience on a cruise ship with many French Canadians was quite a bit different. The ones I encountered were rude or unfriendly or easily offended. Couldn't tell you which of the three emotions they were truly displaying, but they seemed not to like me or my wife. I thought when you smile at people that they are supposed to smile back, not scowl at you. Lol
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    I may be educated.... but not about my neighbors to the north. Hard for me to have a perception of the people themselves when I have almost no experience with them.

Ive been to Vancouver BC and found it extremely clean. The road signs are very different, so a bit confusing to get around. The people I met their seemed friendly and happy... or happy to take my money. Not sure which it was. Lol

My experience on a cruise ship with many French Canadians was quite a bit different. The ones I encountered were rude or unfriendly or easily offended. Couldn't tell you which of the three emotions they were truly displaying, but they seemed not to like me or my wife. I thought when you smile at people that they are supposed to smile back, not scowl at you. Lol
    sounds about right, quebec, the french canadians if you will, not so much the anglophones, have a generally shitty attittude, and having recently elected a seperatist party here in quebec, there has been an absurd amount of french on english crime, pretty retarded......the french here are looked down upon by the french from france as well

rest of the country id say is how you saw vancouver

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always loved my visits up to Canada, mainly the Victoria BC area. It felt like Seattle in some ways, but also foreign at the same time. Actually i'm really looking forward to coming back up and visting. Last time I was up there was almost 20 years ago.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sounds about right, quebec, the french canadians if you will, not so much the anglophones, have a generally shitty attittude, and having recently elected a seperatist party here in quebec, there has been an absurd amount of french on english crime, pretty retarded......the french here are looked down upon by the french from france as well

rest of the country id say is how you saw vancouver
    Id imagine that Canada use US citizens much like the rest of the world. Fat, loud, obnoxious, arrogant and stupid.

They would be right, of course. Because there are plenty of those people in America. And if you only judge based on your experience with those you have met, then your opinion may be right, or it may be skewed.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 01-21-2013 at 09:48 PM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Id imagine that Canada use US citizens much like the rest of the world. Fat, loud, obnoxious, arrogant and stupid.
    here comes honey boo boo aint doing you guys any favors

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

here comes honey boo boo aint doing you guys any favors
    I'm missing something... who's that?

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by Coolazice; 01-21-2013 at 10:10 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sadly honey boo boo is what passes for entertainment these days. Another reality based tv program on a child beauty pageant constestant, and her family.

- - - Updated - - -

The only reality tv show worth watching ( barely ), is The Ultimate Fighter. kardashians, jersey shore... just waste my channels as far as i'm concerned.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    The only reality tv show worth watching...
    This is a phrase that should not exist in the English language.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a phrase that should not exist in the English language.
    but its the land of opportunity! only in america can i get on tv if im a fat uneducated toothless women whos let her house be taken over by fkn rats or cockroaches......or garbage for that matter

as it relates to tyranical leadership, mosst countries including the us and can live in a sorta 'veiled' tyranny