User Tag List

Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 bikeswimlive's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    How would you anti-gun guys handle things like deer over-population if it wasn't for hunters helping the problem? In a city near me - there is a concentration of 33 deer per square mile. This is the cause of the highest rate of car-deer accidents in Ohio, among other problems.
    So you need assault weapons to shoot a deer in the woods? 100 round drums? Armor piercing ammo? Body armor? Silencers?

You must suck at hunting.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    So you need assault weapons to shoot a deer in the woods? 100 round drums? Armor piercing ammo? Body armor? Silencers?

LOL

- - - Updated - - -

lunch time. good chat fellas

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post

That has to be the most ignorant reply to a serious question that I've seen yet on Swole Source.

Who the hell even takes a fully-auto, aka assault rifle, which is highly illegal, into the woods for the purpose of hunting?

EDIT: I see you're from Arkansas.... that explains plenty.

Btw, the typical "AR" clip capacity is between 20 and 30 rounds.
    Last edited by Coolazice; 01-22-2013 at 12:56 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tyranny in America? Somewhat funny vid

Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    Other countries? Liberia?

I don't know of many other countries using the american constitution as a basis for theirs, but hey... I might be shown wrong, not sure. In my experience, most other nationals feel that the american constitution is somewhat incomplete and outdated compared to theirs. Granted, a lot of those countries have a hard time executing what is there.

- - - Updated - - -

blow them up with grenades and rain down fire on them with AR-15 and Uzi's i guess.

do you know an illegal alien just by looking at him, or must you perform an illegal (under the constitution at least) search?
    Lots of countries rely on similarly structured forms of government, most have something similar to a bill of rights. I've read foreign critiques of our constitution and some of it is valid and I'll agree, there is room for improvement. However there's no need to scrap the whole thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post

blow them up with grenades and rain down fire on them with AR-15 and Uzi's i guess.

Another ignorant reply to a serious question.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tyranny in America? Somewhat funny vid

I also ask, both tragedy perpetrators had mental issues. Where's the rage over that? Would not society be better served with better mental health facilities and access than with merely gun law changes?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another ignorant reply to a serious question.
    I am not sure what you expected, but I will try to comply.

"You are right, Cool, I never thought about the fact that deer would take over this country. I can't fathom how Chicago would survive if we got rid of our 31 homicides in January so far this year, ~25 of which were from guns, and let the deer take over instead. Will someone think of the children?"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 bikeswimlive's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That has to be the most ignorant reply to a serious question that I've seen yet on Swole Source.

Who the hell even takes a fully-auto,aka assault rifle, which is highly illegal, into the woods for the purpose of hunting?

EDIT: I see you're from Arkansas.... that explains plenty.

Btw, the typical "AR" clip capacity is between 20 and 30 rounds.
    You aren't clever enough to realize I turned your "well if you ban our gunzzzz wut bout dem durr" argument against reality that the only proposed ban is on assault weaponry and magazine size (not to mention common sense proposals to streamline the background check process). So let me make this very clear, I was mocking you.

Instead of seeing my obvious sarcasm you jumped onto the fact that I now live in Arkansas. Here comes some background knowledge (GASP) I was born in tOSU medical center friend and I lived 20 years of my life in NE Ohio (probably a place you will live and die) and let me assure you, I've seen more inbred, hick, backwoods, toothless, meth munching in Ohio than I have in my neck of the South. So before you spout off about my chosen home, I'd suggest checking out Newcomerstown, Coshocton, Steubenville, Urichsville, Sugarcreek, Dover, Delaware, Minerva, etc.

Try again bud. Try again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdon1588 View Post
    I also ask, both tragedy perpetrators had mental issues. Where's the rage over that? Would not society be better served with better mental health facilities and access than with merely gun law changes?
    Of course not. The gun is what does the killing, not the person holding it. We should outlaw planes too because a few of them were used to murder 2,977 innocent people on 9-11.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course not. The gun is what does the killing, not the person holding it. We should outlaw planes too because a few of them were used to murder 2,977 innocent people on 9-11.
    Yep, you are right. We certainly didn't see a host of regulations and safety measures implemented post 9/11. Very well thought out post.