User Tag List

Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    Only if you admit that banning guns will not eliminate the use of guns in homicides/murders.
    there is no law that will effectively eliminate a problem 100%
    reducing said criminal's access to firearms is a huge step forward

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    Oh ok. "People" want it. That means it will totally happen. I'm sure there are "people" who want many absurd things. Again, let's get back to the reality of the situation which is responsible reform.

I don't need to know exactly where you live (but from your general area), you know far worse than my Southern home. Enjoy the Browns and keep hating on the south.
    I don't care for the Browns much. Actually it's management of the sports teams in Ohio that is an issue, but whatever.

I don't hate the south, just ignorant responses from Clinton's clowns.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It isn't only a matter of inconvenience... people are dying in some of these accidents. My brothers neighbor died last summer in an accident involving hitting a deer.
    I haven't looked into the death via automobile accident from deer, but I'm fairly confident that it doesn't begin to approach deaths from guns.

FYI, I live in an area filled with deer (I see them daily in a field adjacent to my residence) and have never been in an accident involving one. I also do not know of anyone that has died as a result of hitting a deer.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 bikeswimlive's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It isn't only a matter of inconvenience... people are dying in some of these accidents. My brothers neighbor died last summer in an accident involving hitting a deer.
    Extremely unfortunate and my condolences, but that is one person a year ago. One month ago 26 people were butchered in an Elementary School and you don't think we need to change any law...

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    there is no law that will effectively eliminate a problem 100%
    reducing said criminal's access to firearms is a huge step forward
    Thats worked really well with the war on drugs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    You should tell that to Eric Holder and Barack Obama. They missed that memo when they were busy sending guns to Mexico via the Fast and Furious gun running scandal, you know that one where our border patrol agent was murdered by weapons they didn't bother to track?

I seem to recall a child's birthday party being shot up by the Mexican drug cartel, in Mexico, using weapons from this botched government operation. But I guess that is as meaningless as the 176 children killed in U.S. led drone strikes overseas.
    guns are traded for drugs along the border religiously, with both parties, the us govt and the cartel knowing full well what leads to what......interesting how one is a criminal gang and the other a nations govt

the drone stuff is sad, and worse considering obama crying on tv for the newtown murders when hes doing it himself on a larger scale

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tyranny in America? Somewhat funny vid

I change my mind, let's ban guns and all other harmful things. Then, like with all laws I will choose whether or not I want to follow it based upon the consequences of noncompliance just like I do with speeding. If the time should come to pass that I have to use my high-capacity magazines, I highly doubt that the government will have the ability to enforce any gun-control against anyone anyway in a time like that. Maybe the gun laws would be good from a sort of Darwinian, social evolution point of view. For instance, maybe this horrible tragedy would've been avoided if there gun laws place to keep him from getting a weapon because he would've simply been too stupid and crazy to get any illegal fire arm (and never mind the fact he did acquire them illegally), and then in frustration, perhaps just kill himself. Moreover thugs would continue to kill each other with illegal weapons which I support. Thugs killing thugs in thug neighborhoods is fine with me.
    Last edited by Macdon1588; 01-22-2013 at 01:58 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    So you want to remove deer because of the deaths they cause but not guns?

WHAT THE FUCK.
    The population needs to be controlled, not eliminated. I thoroughly enjoy seeing wildlife as it was intended to be, but deer can't be running around, in abundance, with the amount of traffic and the dense population of people in certain areas. It's not safe for the deer or us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCLS View Post
    Thats worked really well with the war on drugs.
    the us govt needs a war on drugs, hence itll never end......its a ghost hunt like the war on terror to keep defense/military business chugging along........if they were serious about cleaning up the streets, they wouldnt allocate 80% of the drug war funds against weed and the other 20% everything else.....its a joke

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    33 in an entire mile? i dont see how that is much, they probably 'concentrate' there cause man forced them to
    how did man even hunt anything prior?
    That's square mile. It's not that large of an area for that many larger animals to live in. I wish the woods around here were half that dense with them because my freezer would always contain some venison.