User Tag List

Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    If the government becomes tyrannical, if a burglar comes into your home to steal, rape or kill, just get a knife and hide behind the door. If you're motivated enough, it works, it's what I learned from this discussion.

- - - Updated - - -

I do. There was an armed officer. Now, the excuse is the training? is that the projection when Sandy Hook 2 happens and there's an officer there? "He wasn't trained enough", "He didn't have enough guns","The NRA said there should be, perhaps, 2 officers"?
    Did you even read the link I posted? If not, here it is again: The Truth About Assault Weapons
    Educate yourself a little and lay off the immature and sarcastic responses.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 bikeswimlive's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    Did you even read the link I posted? If not, here it is again: The Truth About Assault Weapons
    Nope. That website has no sources or citations of who published it. Call me crazy, but I like to know my info is legit.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdon1588 View Post
    I said protocol not training. Entrances need to be secured and main entrances can be designed to isolate a would be attacker.
    so, let everyone access guns as they are now and make the school into a fortress to defend the children from the citizen/soldiers on the streets?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 bikeswimlive's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdon1588 View Post
    I said protocol not training. Entrances need to be secured and main entrances can be designed to isolate a would be attacker.
    Sandy Hook was secured. He shot the door open.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the government becomes tyrannical, if a burglar comes into your home to steal, rape or kill, just get a knife and hide behind the door. If you're motivated enough, it works, it's what I learned from this discussion.

- - - Updated - - -

I do. There was an armed officer. Now, the excuse is the training? is that the projection when Sandy Hook 2 happens and there's an officer there? "He wasn't trained enough", "He didn't have enough guns","The NRA said there should be, perhaps, 2 officers"?
    VT had their own police dept

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I certainly hope no one goes in your kids or grandkids school and slaughters them with the guns you so proudly defend, you'd feel like an ass and borderline murderer then, wouldn't you?

I've seen plenty more gun violence in my time than you have, I can guarantee that. I didn't spend my life in the woods and actually know what some of the rest of the world looks like, so before you talk about my experiences defending my family, you may want to evaluate your own.
    I'd blame the shooter, not the gun.

Maybe you need to reevaluate you logic... or lack of.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    Nope. That website has no sources or citations of who published it. Call me crazy, but I like to know my info is legit.
    Try and disprove it. I know most of the info be fact and would be interested to see if you could disprove any of it (with citations ).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AssaultWeapon.info is where someone like you would get your information, wouldn't it?

And how's this for a sarcastic inappropriate response:

"Wow... you are hopeless. Hope nobody ever needs to use a gun to protect or feed you or your family because you'd feel like a real ass then, wouldn't you?"

As much as some of the points made by some folks here that I disagree with are OK, consistent, respectable and all, I feel that the most ignorant, idiotic points came from you and everyone just tip-toes around this ignorance to not derail the discussion, until you come to me with shit like what an asshole i'll be when someone tries to kill my family...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd blame the shooter, not the gun.

Maybe you need to reevaluate you logic... or lack of.
    Well, you assume that, because you, unlike many people, never lost a child to gun violence, isn't that correct? Deer violence caused great impact on your life though.

Try and disprove it. I know most of the info be fact and would be interested to see if you could disprove any of it (with citations ).
    Oh, so it's up to him to discredit your stupid source?\

Here: "Ease of access to guns are related to gun violence". Disprove that with sources, scientific unbiased data that cannot be argued. It's your responsibility to disprove what I pull out of my ass.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tyranny in America? Somewhat funny vid

Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    Let me ask you this, who would pay for the officer? The training? I would want a highly trained employee, not some rent-a-cop rambo. Also, if you were planning a mass murder and you knew there was a single armed guard, wouldn't you target that person first?
    Taxes pay for actual police officers in schools, here in some schools. So financing it has to be a state issue. It's by no means the ultimate safe guard because you're right, someone could go for the officer first. That's why the architectural function of the building has to be considered and modified.

But again, it's only slight sarcasm when I posted earlier that I've changed to a pro-ban point of view.
    Perhaps a law can stop crazies from killing children. I doubt it based on a history of atrocity that far predates the gun.