Thread: My Osta RX log

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Osta RX log

My Androlean/Androhard cycle is finished and to wait for the next cycle (Trenazone/Androhard), I'd like to do a bridge cycle with Ostarine.
    I didn't yet receive Osta from our sponsor here. So I will do this bridge cycle with two bottles of Osta RX (Ironmag labs) which were on shelves.

My ultimate goal in this cycle is to loose fat (the most I can) in keeping muscle and strength. Last time I wanted to cut I lost a lot of strength.

To do that, my diet will be based onto keto diet (Carbnite solution from Kiefer which is about a keto diet with a carb refeed one day per week) and workouts will be based on a 3x10 reps process on all exercices.
    I know that Osta start to kick after 2 weeks so I will keep carbs on the 1st and 2nd week but I will decrease calorical amount near maintenance. From the 3rd week, I will start keto diet with two or more refeed per month depending of my feeling.

Dosage will be 20mg/day in 3 caps (at wake up, at lunch and at dinner).

I Don't know how many time I will last this cycle but I would say between 4 and 8 weeks (certainly 6 weeks. I will adapt in function)

Starting infos :
    Weight : 207.5lbs (94.3kg)
    Waist : 35.7' (90.5cm)
    BF : around 16% (calculated with YMCA method + 1% - Good solution for me)

I will log weight and BF of course but I will log all my feelings (positive and negative effects) for this cycle in being the most accurate as possible. Will log all my workouts and cardio sessions too.
    Concerning cardio, I won't start at the beginning 'cause I do 2 or 3 karate sessions per week (2h each) and it's very hard.

Concerning diet :
    Based for the moment on Carb Back Loading protocol :
    Workout day (2500kCal) / around maintenance
    Prots : 190g
    Carbs : 200g
    Fat : 95g

Non workout day (2300kCal) / -10% of maintenance
    Prots : 190g
    Carbs : 0
    Fat : 160g

Picture from this morning :

Face_little.jpg
    Last edited by Jack O'Neill; 01-21-2013 at 12:34 AM.