0 Thread(s)
    PEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    weird

why is this like no where on USPs very own website?? just pre sales on a few supplement websites?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ctAL View Post
    weird

why is this like no where on USPs very own website?? just pre sales on a few supplement websites?
    Their forums has a section dedicated to Versa-1.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: USP Vera-1

Yawn... USP products would need a decent amount of feedback for me to be interested.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Yawn... USP products would need a decent amount of feedback for me to be interested.
    Yep, but I have to say that their GDA product 'Anabolic pump' was the best of it's type until Southland Performance came along with Slintensity (about half the price, as well).

The Cissus is very good, but I prefer the SNS version. (Lower % extract; better for joint health).

'Powerful' is said to boost GH, but all I know is that you get incredible sleep from it.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    basically so ill keep an eye out.

i didnt even liked jacked when it first came out an was all the rave, just made me sweat like crazy.

only other product ive used from them was super cissus, and that was legit.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Avl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usp labs..man, i really liked Prime at 6/9 dose..in fact, dermacrine, testopro, prime was a really solid stack. after the whole pink magic line of bs, i dont really go for usp anymore..if the price of Prime came down, id use it with dermacrine again, no problem.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did an 8 week run of Prime, Anabolic Pump, and PowerFULL. It was hands down the best non-hormonal cycle I've ever done.

Pink Magic did well to me, but for the price, it wasn't worth it. I love Yolk3d and I have a couple bottles sealed up that I snagged when they were on sale locally.

The only complaint that I've had with USP Labs was in their early years when Jack3d was first introduced, it seemed like I had a couple bunk tubs of Jack3d. I wouldn't even get the face-tingling effects of the beta alanine. I was able to just swap it out for a new tub where I bought it, so it was just an annoyance.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    I did an 8 week run of Prime, Anabolic Pump, and PowerFULL. It was hands down the best non-hormonal cycle I've ever done.

Pink Magic did well to me, but for the price, it wasn't worth it. I love Yolk3d and I have a couple bottles sealed up that I snagged when they were on sale locally.

The only complaint that I've had with USP Labs was in their early years when Jack3d was first introduced, it seemed like I had a couple bunk tubs of Jack3d. I wouldn't even get the face-tingling effects of the beta alanine. I was able to just swap it out for a new tub where I bought it, so it was just an annoyance.
    Curious on what effects you got from Prime.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Avl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    Curious on what effects you got from Prime.

for me, i got size AND strength- i was fuller. i had a lot of dermacrine experience in the past, so im calling it Prime. i had 3 bottles of it and ran it high, at 6/9 per day.

I gained a few lbs, dropped some fat, and as i said, i was fuller. i was repping the hammer strength behind the neck press for 4 plates a side for 5-7 reps. 3 plates was normal for me at that time..it was a subtle change but my lifting partners noticed as well.