Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: USP Vera-1

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    Curious on what effects you got from Prime.
    Just like Antknee said, size and strength. I felt... swole, lol.

I don't have any specifics like weight gained or how many more pounds I could pull. I just know it worked out really well.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prime works well for me when running it over 10 caps a day. Strength, endurance and muscle fullness increase very well. Again, i'll go back to the pricing issue. If it wasn't so damn expensive, it would be worth it and I would use it more.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Antknee View Post
    for me, i got size AND strength- i was fuller. i had a lot of dermacrine experience in the past, so im calling it Prime. i had 3 bottles of it and ran it high, at 6/9 per day.

I gained a few lbs, dropped some fat, and as i said, i was fuller. i was repping the hammer strength behind the neck press for 4 plates a side for 5-7 reps. 3 plates was normal for me at that time..it was a subtle change but my lifting partners noticed as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    Just like Antknee said, size and strength. I felt... swole, lol.

I don't have any specifics like weight gained or how many more pounds I could pull. I just know it worked out really well.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    Prime works well for me when running it over 10 caps a day. Strength, endurance and muscle fullness increase very well. Again, i'll go back to the pricing issue. If it wasn't so damn expensive, it would be worth it and I would use it more.
    Sounds interesting for use in PCT. Does it compare at all to PP's phytotestosterone or Anabeta? I imagine it's different, but they're both pretty good non hormonal products. Jeez, I just saw the price!!!! That shit had better be a lot better than Phyto.

That's just too rich for me. It's £42 in the UK ($66.5)

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    Sounds interesting for use in PCT. Does it compare at all to PP's phytotestosterone or Anabeta? I imagine it's different, but they're both pretty good non hormonal products. Jeez, I just saw the price!!!! That shit had better be a lot better than Phyto.

That's just too rich for me. It's £42 in the UK ($66.5)
    I'd assume it would be good for use in PCT (obviously not to restart natty test production).
    Its around $50-$60 in stores around here, you can pick it up cheaper if you get lucky. NutraPlanet has it for $40.

I kinda want to try the Versa-1 in my PCT, but its a few months out, so I'll have a chance to see what others think of it.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prime is good to keep strength you gained from your cycle. I would either use it pct, for that purpose, or inbetween cycles just because.

PP's Phytotest is best used in pct for recovery ( getting back to normal ), but it doesnt really do a lot for strength and recovery imo. Combined with TCF-1 makes a better stack.

Anabeta makes you hungry, thirsty and the muscles seem to "suck up" the nutrients much better. Strength and recovery aspects of Anabeta are ok.

Out of all 3, Prime is my favorite.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Jorsn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's so fucking pathetic how every other post on Anabolic Minds is about these over priced/over rated supplements. "Can I stack versa with bcaa's?", "Will I die if I stack anabeta and versa?", "will I get too big if I stack prime and versa?", "Usp reps will you please take all of my money and sell me more hype?".... I hope that swole forum doesn't turn into that kind of forum.
    Pain is temporary, Quitting lasts forever. - Lance Armstrong

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    It's so fucking pathetic how every other post on Anabolic Minds is about these over priced/over rated supplements. "Can I stack versa with bcaa's?", "Will I die if I stack anabeta and versa?", "will I get too big if I stack prime and versa?", "Usp reps will you please take all of my money and sell me more hype?".... I hope that swole forum doesn't turn into that kind of forum.
    Check my posts on supps and I don't think we will. I used to be one of the biggest usp labs cheerleaders too. I think this forum's members are more into ph's and aas and peps vs. natty supps.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anabeta is a good supp..
    Have a few bottles and I'll use them in PCT.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    Check my posts on supps and I don't think we will. I used to be one of the biggest usp labs cheerleaders too. I think this forum's members are more into ph's and aas and peps vs. natty supps.
    Yeah not much talk about these type of supps around here and I like that. Lol
    Other than PCT I don't see much use for the natty/herb type of products.
    To much money not enough gains or any gains.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    This forum is pretty beyond that stage of lifting, even down to the staff I choose. I agree it would be nice to keep it there.