Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

USP Vera-1

Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    I'm not very impressed by it.
    You mean that you didn't gain ten pounds of pure mass the second it hit your lips?;-)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    Well, picked up a bottle of versa and I will give it a try. Of course i'll keep you guys informed with the run.
    Thanks NOA.........I decided to try patrick arnolds pump spray over this usp versa-1 product. Ill be keeping the forum updated an will be looking forward to your update on this product also.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got 2 bottles that I'll be running when I start PCT, but that is a good month away.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    Any idea on how soon you'll start it?
    I'm curious to see how quickly it'll kick in.
    Was going to start saturday, but didn't. Maybe tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctAL View Post
    Thanks NOA.........I decided to try patrick arnolds pump spray over this usp versa-1 product. Ill be keeping the forum updated an will be looking forward to your update on this product also.
    Np my friend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried it tonight for the first time. Don't think I noticed anything, but I do feel at ease, or relaxed right now. I'm posting over at AM for feedback from the reps, on how to maximize this run.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure yet guys, but I think usp labs might have something here. Pretty good workout tonight, and I felt some things I normally don't see. Honestly, I wish I had been lifting regulalry for at least 2 months before starting this, as I can't tell if it's things starting to come back from the 2 month layoff, or versa-1.

I may start a log if things keep going well. So far I notice I am in a pretty good mood, and my focus in the gym is high. My strength is down from September/October's numbers, so we'll see if I can suprass them. I'll be getting back into Jits, but very light, as I fucked up something in my rear right shoulder area.

Rant:
    This supp though, could be part of the whole supp placebo trick. My theory is that everything starts with the mind, EVERYTHING. And if we believe in something, it will come true. Yes, some supps do work as advertised, or at least as advertised by science. Let's face it though, scientific literature is a yawn and hardly get's any of us pumped to try anything. Look at the science on creatine, it's super boring and you'd hardly think it was worth taking it. But we all know that creating works, and works pretty well, for what it is.

It's the marketing on supps that don't match up with real world results/expectations, but the fact that we think it's going to work, makes us feel like we are "On" something. And when we feel like we're on something, we'll pay top dollar to have it over and over again. Look at any ad in the muscle magazines, and you won't find one that even remotely underplays, or gives that monotone straight talk- the ads are outrageous, but that is the begining! It's the first hook. Some of these supps might as well be sugar pills, for the amount of results to dollar ratio.

The actual results you get from a supp, is super hard to measure. Usually when your on a supp, you eat better, lifter harder, rest more. Your generally more focused and on task, effort is usually higher, either or both, through the placebo effect ( the ad planted in your mind ), and wanting the most out of your dollars spent on supps. If we could really quantify the effects of a supp, let's say through weight of new muscle added, I don't think for the most part, the supp added much of any of the weight. But... with everything combined, the power of thought, the new level of effort.. you will end up with some gains.. and to most people, they are going to attribute that to the only new thing ( in their mind ) in their program, the supplement. It's mostly lost on us though, that is was the combined effort of everything.

So, are some or all of the results attributable to the newest and latest supp we are taking in? Is it one of the main factors in the whole equation? There might be an argument for that answer being yes. I think everything starts with the mind, an idea, a vision, and then a plan on how to get there. A lot us trudge along ( me included ), untill we see something shiny and new, and sometimes it's what we need. A base to start a newfound excitement and source of motivation from.

Really the only thing that are truly anabolic, is steroids ( not mentioning food ). They are the only things that truly work. They give us something, lend us something we could not achieve ( normally ) on our own. And for the money, they put results where their mouth is.

So what am I saying? That supps are a gimmick, a trick? Sort of, kind of, yes...? Is the $40 dollars I spent on versa worth it? Compared to steroids- No! Is the tricking of the mind worth the money? I'm not going to answer that one just yet. So if I feel this way, or think this way, your all probably wondering why I even bothered buying the supp, since I seem to know who Oz is really behind the curtain. Like I said, i'm ranting, and I have no real direction for it. Honestly, I fell for the shiny new toy, and I had to have it. I was in a rut and I was bored, and I wanted something new and awesome to help lift me out of my funk and into the promised land of ifbb pro-like level of muscularity. What's it gonna hurt? Money comes and it goes, so the risk of loss and gain don't matter too much to me.

Okay, rant over-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

USP Vera-1

Not sure yet guys, but I think usp labs might have something here. Pretty good workout tonight, and I felt some things I normally don't see. Honestly, I wish I had been lifting regulalry for at least 2 months before starting this, as I can't tell if it's things starting to come back from the 2 month layoff, or versa-1.

I may start a log if things keep going well. So far I notice I am in a pretty good mood, and my focus in the gym is high. My strength is down from September/October's numbers, so we'll see if I can suprass them. I'll be getting back into Jits, but very light, as I fucked up something in my rear right shoulder area.

Rant:
    This supp though, could be part of the whole supp placebo trick. My theory is that everything starts with the mind, EVERYTHING. And if we believe in something, it will come true. Yes, some supps do work as advertised, or at least as advertised by science. Let's face it though, scientific literature is a yawn and hardly get's any of us pumped to try anything. Look at the science on creatine, it's super boring and you'd hardly think it was worth taking it. But we all know that creating works, and works pretty well, for what it is.

It's the marketing on supps that don't match up with real world results/expectations, but the fact that we think it's going to work, makes us feel like we are "On" something. And when we feel like we're on something, we'll pay top dollar to have it over and over again. Look at any ad in the muscle magazines, and you won't find one that even remotely underplays, or gives that monotone straight talk- the ads are outrageous, but that is the begining! It's the first hook. Some of these supps might as well be sugar pills, for the amount of results to dollar ratio.

The actual results you get from a supp, is super hard to measure. Usually when your on a supp, you eat better, lifter harder, rest more. Your generally more focused and on task, effort is usually higher, either or both, through the placebo effect ( the ad planted in your mind ), and wanting the most out of your dollars spent on supps. If we could really quantify the effects of a supp, let's say through weight of new muscle added, I don't think for the most part, the supp added much of any of the weight. But... with everything combined, the power of thought, the new level of effort.. you will end up with some gains.. and to most people, they are going to attribute that to the only new thing ( in their mind ) in their program, the supplement. It's mostly lost on us though, that is was the combined effort of everything.

So, are some or all of the results attributable to the newest and latest supp we are taking in? Is it one of the main factors in the whole equation? There might be an argument for that answer being yes. I think everything starts with the mind, an idea, a vision, and then a plan on how to get there. A lot us trudge along ( me included ), untill we see something shiny and new, and sometimes it's what we need. A base to start a newfound excitement and source of motivation from.

Really the only thing that are truly anabolic, is steroids ( not mentioning food ). They are the only things that truly work. They give us something, lend us something we could not achieve ( normally ) on our own. And for the money, they put results where their mouth is.

So what am I saying? That supps are a gimmick, a trick? Sort of, kind of, yes...? Is the $40 dollars I spent on versa worth it? Compared to steroids- No! Is the tricking of the mind worth the money? I'm not going to answer that one just yet. So if I feel this way, or think this way, your all probably wondering why I even bothered buying the supp, since I seem to know who Oz is really behind the curtain. Like I said, i'm ranting, and I have no real direction for it. Honestly, I fell for the shiny new toy, and I had to have it. I was in a rut and I was bored, and I wanted something new and awesome to help lift me out of my funk and into the promised land of ifbb pro-like level of muscularity. What's it gonna hurt? Money comes and it goes, so the risk of loss and gain don't matter too much to me.

Okay, rant over-
    I say there is a virtue to even the placebo effect. If versa-1 makes you feel good, and doesn't hurt anything, then I say have at it. I think the "trick" USP is on to is using ingredients with nootropic effects. Jack3d micro makes me feel fucking awesome so I looked at the ingredients and found that taking a gram of agmatine sulfate a day gives me that feeling.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Off day for me, and decided to dose this in the beginning part of my day, and taken when I was halfway through a cup of coffee.

Later on I felt great. Just in a really good mood. Going up stairs felt easier too. I will start logging this in my jits thread, as I think there might be some stuff worth noting.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: USP Vera-1

Off day for me, and decided to dose this in the beginning part of my day, and taken when I was halfway through a cup of coffee.

Later on I felt great. Just in a really good mood. Going up stairs felt easier too. I will start logging this in my jits thread, as I think there might be some stuff worth noting.
    Thanks for keeping us updated on your thoughts brother.