Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
Shit that's scary.

Same thing that the last one ( Compound 20 ) did. A almost cureall for the everyday lifter. It'll do anything that you are trying to accomplish- getting leaner while maintaining muscles, getting stronger and leaner while getting bigger..

I like usp labs supps, they do work, but they over-exaggerate ( go figure ) immensly the benefits of their products. They get everyone hyped up on their inner circle releases and "Beta Testing". It seems like every logger trys to outdo the other testimonials and past inner circle releases. A very much placebo effect taking place. The marketing is genius though and they are making cheddar like no other.

Oh, and I have fallen for the hype before too and become part of the machine as well. Some stuff I would like to have if I was sponsored, no doubt, but for the money and results- steroids are where it's at.
Yeah that's what I figured.
There products do work but just not like they claim, and most probably comes from people training harder becaus they are taking a super supp from the lost hills of MARS. LOL