User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled Supps View Post
    I know, I know. If Andromass was still available, believe me it would be up on the site. At least we didn't incorporate their marketing banners or you'd be seeing gorillas and stock images of shirtless guys splashed all over the front page ; )
    i wouldn't mind.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    i wouldn't mind.
    Nate love gorillas. Bears are even better
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    aight. imma do it. buy some demiurge. cheapest i've ever seen it. i had a friend try it out since his adderall use just gave him headaches, and he liked it just as well. i need to pick up the slack with my personal trainer course. this should be interesting.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    aight. imma do it. buy some demiurge. cheapest i've ever seen it. i had a friend try it out since his adderall use just gave him headaches, and he liked it just as well. i need to pick up the slack with my personal trainer course. this should be interesting.
    I liked it for sure, and I used to be an adder all user in college myself. It really zoned me out into whatever I was doing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    I liked it for sure, and I used to be an adder all user in college myself. It really zoned me out into whatever I was doing.
    yeah. i've heard some shitty stories about adderall. demiurge otoh, side effect free. plus, i hear at 200mg colors are very vivid. it'll be a nice littlw throw back to my shroom trips haha.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled Supps View Post
    Very glad to be here. I was one of the early bulk purchasers of PP's products and am still sad over what the FDA did to them. I'm glad to see so many of the PP forum members here, and to be able to support this forum. In terms of the transaderm, it is a outlier in terms of pricing, based only on the lack of availability from NTBM (you'll notice that many of their products come and go in the store as availability allows.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll get a pic or two up. Currently at just under 270lbs prepping to compete ultra heavy this summer. : )
    Nice to see a store that understands why we liked what PP was and is trying to meet our needs with quality products at good prices.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah. i've heard some shitty stories about adderall. demiurge otoh, side effect free. plus, i hear at 200mg colors are very vivid. it'll be a nice littlw throw back to my shroom trips haha.
    I tried Noopept which is a similar product, maybe the same, dunno, but people where dosing 2 caps at once. I guess that as a tolerance can occur relatively quickly you may then need two caps, but I would caution about starting at 2. I did, and felt lousy. One cap is great though, just make sure you take it on an empty stomach.

Sponsor Feedback Score 0 Unrivaled Supps's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I posted this on my subforum, but wanted to give you guys a heads-up here as well. Venus is on me to raise prices on androfactory supps (they have an MAP agreement that forces all sellers to keep prices above a minimum amount). Right now prices are still low so buy what you can now, and after prices go up you can shoot me an email at: Unrivaled.Supplements@gmail.com or pm me here and I'll give you the lower-than-MAP prices on any androfactory stuff you want.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it would be awesome if venus totally went out of business. i'd be a happy chap